Army Dread Thursday 8th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ach Molls. We're on the same wave length. Even RJ has had to go AF.

It's 2-3 units a day for women now with at least 2-3 days AF a week.No more saving units for the weekend. There's at least 3 in a glass of wine these days. Remember I'm certified or certifiable can't think which.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Janey - fierce grown-up talk going on here :goodjob:

Comment

I'm not scared of them one tiny bit.I'm just here if ya want me. :sofa:
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1407972 wrote: Loved him to bits.

Ackshully that post made it sound like me mother used to come after me with a hammer. She didn't. She just had a way with words that landed in my direction most of the time.
          Your mom meant well just didn't use the right words. My mom used to tell me I had to become a doctor because I was so ugly that no one would ever marry me, so I must make my own living. She meant well, wrong words.
          Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
          A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Well I'll tell ya anyone coming on here blatently looking for a row .......... we need to make a pact to IGNORE the posts !!!! OK ? :thumbysup:

Comment

Alcoholic;1407992 wrote: Your mom meant well just didn't use the right words. My mom used to tell me I had to become a doctor because I was so ugly that no one would ever marry me, so I must make my own living. She meant well, wrong words.
              :l ALLO

Comment

Molly, Jc
                I love to hear that modding is not possible that way I will try not to mod. In the last 4 weeks I drank 4 times, each time 1-2 glasses of wine-- before it was 1-2 bottles for 20 years. The more I hear that modding is not possible, the less I will drink. So I love other's opinions. I just don't like some people's tone. Just like I love hearing about God and heaven but I hate to hear if you don't believe in our religion, you are going to hell. There's a way of saying things. As Romney obviously knows after the 47% gaffe, there's an elegant way of speaking so people will listen . And Molly, you said it beautifully. Thank you!
                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

satz123;1407996 wrote: :l ALLO
                  Right back at ya. satz!
                  Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Alcoholic;1407992 wrote: Your mom meant well just didn't use the right words. My mom used to tell me I had to become a doctor because I was so ugly that no one would ever marry me, so I must make my own living. She meant well, wrong words.
                    You are kind. Allo :l The longer I'm sober the more I've come to terms with her.

satz123;1407994 wrote:
                    Well I'll tell ya anyone coming on here blatently looking for a row .......... we need to make a pact to IGNORE the posts !!!! OK ? :thumbysup:
                    Spoils sport.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1407994 wrote: Well I'll tell ya anyone coming on here blatently looking for a row .......... we need to make a pact to IGNORE the posts !!!! OK ? :thumbysup:
                      Yes!
                      Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

I wouldn't comment on any thing I hadn't tried meself.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1407988 wrote: I'm not scared of them one tiny bit.I'm just here if ya want me. :sofa:
                          Sorry ta butt in, but there are times I get a bit annoyed & am well, rather protective of some people here who've been very loving to little ole me who was a fraidy cat when she first arrived. If anybody starts picking on our lovely JC. Look out Wildflowers will become WildeCat Woman. I know Halloween is over, but yrs back I dressed up as a Wilde Cat Tiger Woman & I have pics somewhere, but no scanner :upset:. But, to say the least I must admit to looking quite ferocious & tad sexy too. :H

Now Mr Wilde is playing hooke today as he's pouting about the election. I'm not going to discuss it if at all possible. When I ran my bar & lounges, my rule was no politics or religion, very occasional. I mean ya can see what would happen with folks drinking, good grief.

Modding some can & some can't. I know where I land. It's often difficult ta figure out, takes time. Some figure it out quicker than others.

Off ta make a couple of posts. I've been consoling 1st born good part of day! :h Have a grrt day fabulous Army! :l

Comment

Glad I caught you I was just about to put Mr JC in his high chair.
                            Mrs Wildflowers don't you ever think you're butting in, especially the Army.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1408017 wrote: Glad I caught you I was just about to put Mr JC in his high chair.
                              Mrs Wildflowers don't you ever think you're butting in, especially the Army.
                              Don't forget his bib & spoon. Well, unless you prefer ta let him make a mess & then you can clean him up another way.

I :h you Mrs JC. :l

Comment

anyone about ?

Comment

Working...
                                X