Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Thank you all for your thoughts and stories in reply to my post about the passing of my dog. He was such a wonderful boy. I miss him. It's been good reading your stories. I have two other dogs here at home that have been getting lots of special attention this week. I picked up his paw prints today and cried. I need to make some sort of picture memorial thing for him. I think I am going to go hiking on the trail we hiked on a lot and spread his ashes this week. He loved being free out in nature.

Thanks again.

Dove

Thanks

Dove I am so sorry I missed your thread re your doggy, I feel so much for you, my own wee pal died last year, I had to take him to the vet to have it done and have never done anything harder or kinder and hope I never will. My baby was with me through my divorce, house moves, parent dying, poorness, etc etc etc and never a truer friend will I ever know. I do understand your grief. Think of what a lovely life your own doggy had and how much he/she loved you.

Lorna
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
    X