Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've tried once and got black out !!

Hi fellows,

Just for trial and error I tried taking some alcoholic drink thinking either I could manage/enjoy moderation.I did neither enjoyed moderation nor a binge, just got dark at all !!
    Its really worthless !!!
    Does this attempt breaks up my sober mind,s progress ?? .A little bit worried.Rest is fine !
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Are you saying you drank this week & don't remember Dixon?

Comment

Dix, this is just anxiety from the letter thing.......put it down to extra stress and being human, mate. :l

Comment

Oh I get it now, the thinking not the actual drinking. Whew I was concerned. I think I best take a break.

Dixon, I was told by many who've gone before me, that it's normal to think about drinking from time to time, esp when under stress, but it's what we do with those thoughts that count!!!! We do the next right thing!!! One of those is telling another alkie or problem drinker what were thinking. This helps to lessen the load.

Like Kuya says you are human hun. Just don't pick up that first drink no matter what & no matter who!!!! Please don't be so hard on yourself!!! Your A Great Man Dixon!!!! We Love You!...:h :l

Comment

Wildflowers;1408039 wrote: Are you saying you drank this week & don't remember Dixon?
          It was just a night and just to observe how the emotion turn out.I did hate it fullest and now I am within control.
          There is no worry at all.
          :h:h

Comment

kuya;1408046 wrote: Dix, this is just anxiety from the letter thing.......put it down to extra stress and being human, mate. :l
            Hi Kuya,

It was just a trail and error for me.I wanted to know its effect on my mood so that my desire not to try again would be much stronger !
            It really raised my willing power not to think of it .I am now thinking how did I survive for those years with such black outs ??
            Might be I was celebrating my six month AF ..LOL
            I am OK and much stronger ..I can't think of my life with AL.
            Dix

Comment

dixon;1408053 wrote: It was just a night and just to observe how the emotion turn out.I did hate it fullest and now I am within control.
              There is no worry at all.
              :h:h
              OK Dixon :l I think I'm thinking too much again. :H I tend ta worry to. Something is happening at home so us Mom's tend ta fret a bit sometimes. I'm sorry if I over reacted. I'm just glad your OK. We have your big Six Months Sobriety to Celebrate soon & sometimes when we get close to these big milestones are heads can start playing tricks on us. But your going to ride it all out with me!!! Were partners together in this hun!!! :h

Comment

Wildflowers;1408052 wrote: Oh I get it now, the thinking not the actual drinking. Whew I was concerned. I think I best take a break.

Dixon, I was told by many who've gone before me, that it's normal to think about drinking from time to time, esp when under stress, but it's what we do with those thoughts that count!!!! We do the next right thing!!! One of those is telling another alkie or problem drinker what were thinking. This helps to lessen the load.

Like Kuya says you are human hun. Just don't pick up that first drink no matter what & no matter who!!!! Please don't be so hard on yourself!!! Your A Great Man Dixon!!!! We Love You!...:h :l
                It was just an ordeal and observation on sober mind ..but it was terrible and disastrous.I have lost so many memorized stuff .Learnt that it will void our mind ...

Please think better , I am ok !!
                Thankful for your so much love !!:h:thanks:

Comment

Cross post :H yeppers see that 6 months thingy is right around the corner, might be playing tricksters with your mind. But, it's not going ta get ya.

Comment

dixon;1408063 wrote: It was just an ordeal and observation on sober mind ..but it was terrible and disastrous.I have lost so many memorized stuff .Learnt that it will void our mind ...

Please think better , I am ok !!
                    Thankful for your so much love !!:h:thanks:
                    Yes, I will think more positive ASAP.

Oh & there are some things from my past that I'm thankful for my blackouts. :h

Comment

Wildflowers;1408065 wrote: Yes, I will think more positive ASAP.

Oh & there are some things from my past that I'm thankful for my blackouts. :h
                      Hi Wildflowers,
                      I loved my black out because I was strongly conscious and determined and wanted to know its taste in sober/gratitude mood !
                      Which had never observed before.I doubled my hate to AL !!!.I can now remember how many destructive actions I have taken with the influence of it. That's great trail !!!!
                      I know I can't function with it .

Dix

Comment

Dix, I am glad you learned from your experience. There is no positive outcome where alcohol is involved. You've done so well, my friend! Back to being AF, okay?

Comment

dixon;1408074 wrote: Hi Wildflowers,
                          I loved my black out because I was strongly conscious and determined and wanted to know its taste in sober/gratitude mood !
                          Which had never observed before.I doubled my hate to AL !!!.I can now remember how many destructive actions I have taken with the influence of it. That's great trail !!!!
                          I know I can't function with it .

Dix
                          Exactly Dixon.

Nice to see you back Fennel.

Comment

Wildflowers;1408142 wrote: Exactly Dixon.

Nice to see you back Fennel.
                            Thanks, WF.

Comment

Working...
                            X