Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An ordeal in a gratitude mode !

Hi fellows,
    There is tremendous differences I found while using AL in gratitude mood.
    I took a trial after 6 months sobriety which ended up with a total unconsciousness however I was functioning myself for a sleep on proper place.
    Noted/learnt,
    -I can't function with it.
    -One day was equal to at least three days .
    -It leaded me to think the dark side of life.
    -I never thought of worthless life during my sobriety of 6 months but obsessed with the thought of that while intoxicated.
    -I have hit the hard core of my brain already so any attempt again would destroy my life entirely and within short span of time.
    -It took three days to come to normal state of mind.
    -I don't give continuity in any case !!!

Conclusion : if you do any bad in a gratitude mood, it will reward you positives.

Did I do any good trial ??
    Dix
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Hey Dixon

Not sure what you meant. You drank after 6 months and realized it was bad?

Comment

dixon;1408083 wrote: Hi fellows,
      There is tremendous differences I found while using AL in gratitude mood.
      I took a trial after 6 months sobriety which ended up with a total unconsciousness however I was functioning myself for a sleep on proper place.
      Noted/learnt,
      -I can't function with it.
      -One day was equal to at least three days .
      -It leaded me to think the dark side of life.
      -I never thought of worthless life during my sobriety of 6 months but obsessed with the thought of that while intoxicated.
      -I have hit the hard core of my brain already so any attempt again would destroy my life entirely and within short span of time.
      -It took three days to come to normal state of mind.
      -I don't give continuity in any case !!!

Conclusion : if you do any bad in a gratitude mood, it will reward you positives.

Did I do any good trial ??
      Dix

Dixon can you explain this more please

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1408230 wrote: Dixon can you explain this more please
        Mario and ANN,
        To make it simple I drank alcohol after 6 month's AF to know its impact on my thinking ,while I was in gratitude mood.It gave me positive impacts on my sobriety .I started hating it more and more .So if we do any bad things but meditatively it will give the positive rewards.

I remember your technique to start things in gratitude mood.
        I hope it gives the sense.
        Dix

Comment

doo-doo;1408113 wrote: doo what you think is good. get away from here and find new avenues. you are good, not here is good for you.
          Hi Doo Doo,
          I am doing well here and thinking to continue here !
          Dix

Comment

Hi Dixon,

Was this drinking prior to your sobriety date you show here of 11th May 2012?

I think I see what your saying about drinking in gratitude mood. You quickly noticed a return to a bad mood & loss of gratitude. It did that to me during my drinking days most the time, as I over drank & it's a depressant drug. It often made me very depressed, but the first couple did help with anxiety. After that it made my anxiety, sleep & depression much worse.

Yet there were times when I was in a good mood & it enhanced my mood. For me it seemed to correlate at times the mood I was already in when I started. This could be stemmed from emotional, physiological issues.

Hope you have a great day friend! :h

Comment

Wildflowers;1408527 wrote: Hi Dixon,

Was this drinking prior to your sobriety date you show here of 11th May 2012?

I think I see what your saying about drinking in gratitude mood. You quickly noticed a return to a bad mood & loss of gratitude. It did that to me during my drinking days most the time, as I over drank & it's a depressant drug. It often made me very depressed, but the first couple did help with anxiety. After that it made my anxiety, sleep & depression much worse.

Yet there were times when I was in a good mood & it enhanced my mood. For me it seemed to correlate at times the mood I was already in when I started. This could be stemmed from emotional, physiological issues.

Hope you have a great day friend! :h
              Hi Wildflowers,
              It's a shame here to share out this but it was happened very recently when I completed my 180 days on 6th November .I gave a trial with drinking after 6 months sobriety and realized that I wouldn't function if I go back to drinking again. That's I learnt !!
              I am well and in gratitude mood now.
              Dix

Comment

dixon;1408540 wrote: Hi Wildflowers,
                It's a shame here to share out this but it was happened very recently when I completed my 180 days on 6th November .I gave a trial with drinking after 6 months sobriety and realized that I wouldn't function if I go back to drinking again. That's I learnt !!
                I am well and in gratitude mood now.
                Dix

Dearest Dixon,

Yes, it's a bit of a shame that you had a blip in the road, but many of us do hun!!!! :l

I'm very thankful that you quickly realized the awful, negative, impact it had on you!!! That you've decided to return to sobriety, be honest & stay with us!!!

You are going to get your & 6 Month Congratulations from me!!! You earned it & nobody can take it from you!!! Chin up friend & we move forward now!!!... I'm very proud of you, you be very proud of you!!!! :-)

You should have seen me when I slipped at 7.5 months a few yrs back, I just kept running for a few yrs. I'm so glad you didn't!!! It gets uglier!!!... I think one of our own, maybe two are MIA right now. Some that have acquired some sobriety time. A bit worried. You Dixon might be the strength, the voice to bring them back home to us!!!

I Love You Dixon. I'm so happy your here!!! No shame!!! Your A Winner!!! Your A Rockstar!!!

Dixon, Congratulations On 6 months of Sobriety!!!

Comment

Thanks Wildflowers ,I am proud of you,myself and with your wish,I heartily deserve your six months gift as well .I am doing well,will do and for sure !!
                  I say I cant function for day to day life if I go back to this hell.
                  You are lovely !
                  Dix:happy::happy:

Comment

Working...
                  X