Ever Wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever Wonder

Ever wonder if every thing is the way it is suspose to be? Praying every day to do God"s will.Praying for Knowledght of God's will for me and the power to carry it out. And no matter what .We are so use to being sick we wont accept healing and wellness. And we our so convince we are so sick that maybe we can't accept that we are just the way we are supouse to be, Drunk , sober. fat . skinny. smoker . non smoker. ect, what we call defect of chacter. Knowing you will live as as long as you will live. Give what you can . And love yourself and let God and others love us. Just a thought I have often . After 20 years soberty. On and off and on soberty last 7 year been there done it. Anyone out there been sober 20 years plus? Did AA for 13 years 7 year by myself. Last 7 years alittle of both. Started this program I know there is truth here also. Tom

Ever Wonder

Hi Tom,
    Good to know that you stopped and healed, I am very discouraged
    Do you recommend AA.
    Jessie
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Comment

Ever Wonder

Tom, I hope that this isn't the way things are supposed to be...

I can think of so many other things in my life that I would like to be tasked with by God that are more productive than stopping drinking...

Better parent;
      Better friend;
      Better lover;
      Better son;
      Better athlete;

I am not complaining about the cards I've been dealt, because I truly feel I've been successful in those other areas. Just seems truly mundane to be saddled with this, and I can't believe that I have some type of afflication that makes me this way and makes me a lesser person than someone else...

Congrats on your sobriety. I am a long, long away from that but can always hope...
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Ever Wonder

Hey Tom,
        You got me thinking.....again.
        Thanks

Comment

Ever Wonder

I think why me all the time and then think you did it to your self so now you have to quit for your self. Tom what you say is true but I want a better quality of life and we all deserve that Why can't I just not drink? seems like it would be simple. I still can't understand that one.
          Deserata: Wether you realize it or not the universe is unfolding exactly as it should.

Comment

Working...
          X