dancing avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dancing avatar

the pre-loaded avatar for "dancer" makes me insane. i want to punch it everytime i see it.

ok, had to get that off my chest...:H
    10-06-2012

dancing avatar

Me too. I have to scroll above or below try & hide it. It makes me dizzy. I felt that way enough times during my drinking yrs.

Comment

dancing avatar

Me too! Drives me nuts! LOLOLOL

(how are you WF BTW ?)

Comment

dancing avatar

Great!... Did I tell ya yrs back I dressed up as a naughty red devil for halloween. It's not your picture that's fecking bugging the shite out of me, it's the damn jumping ~ jelly ~ bean ~ hot~ jacks ~ movement ~ making me ~ dizzy ~. :yukko::boohoo: WTF ~ were those things called when we were kids?

Comment

dancing avatar

Wildflowers;1408147 wrote: Great!... Did I tell ya yrs back I dressed up as a naughty red devil for halloween. It's not your picture that's fecking bugging the shite out of me, it's the damn jumping ~ jelly ~ bean ~ hot~ jacks ~ movement ~ making me ~ dizzy ~. :yukko::boohoo: WTF ~ were those things called when we were kids?
          Bahahahaha......my avatar drives ME nuts ......was havin a larrrrffff
          I don't remember what those things........oh yeah ........Mexican beans wasn't it?

Comment

dancing avatar

Yes, that's it, those Mexican Jumping Beans. :thanks: Still isn't making up for makin me dizzy woman. :H I see yaz pickin up Byrdy's ~ Bahahahaha..... :H

Is ya done with ya larrrrffff ? I'm rather curious as ta what your next Avatar will be?

Comment

dancing avatar

Wildflowers;1408161 wrote: Yes, that's it, those Mexican Jumping Beans. :thanks: Still isn't making up for makin me dizzy woman. :H I see yaz pickin up Byrdy's ~ Bahahahaha..... :H

Is ya done with ya larrrrffff ? I'm rather curious as ta what your next Avatar will be?
              What is picking up Byrdys?

Comment

dancing avatar

BTW .... You are the MASTER of avatar changing and funky picture posting......I can't do that techno thing

Comment

dancing avatar

Peekaboo ! :H:H

Comment

dancing avatar

kuya;1408166 wrote: What is picking up Byrdys?
                    The Bahahahaha. I've seen her do this many times. :H

Comment

dancing avatar

kuya;1408167 wrote: BTW .... You are the MASTER of avatar changing and funky picture posting......I can't do that techno thing
                      I don't think so. But, I'm thoroughly impressed with your new Avatar, how fitting it is. I think I'm jealous. :H

I will be back in a moment to play peek a boo tutorial.

Comment

dancing avatar

kuya;1408168 wrote: Peekaboo ! :H:H
                        I'm back to play Peekaboo Tutorial.

Ask Mrs. Google for a graphic image site for forums. Here are two to get you started.
                        Pick a category like congrats or the one I've chosen is Landscape from commentscod.com or dazzlejunction.com

Copy & paste the forum code & make sure you get the whole thing! Sometimes it's hidden & ya have ta scroll to get it ta open. Your smart you will figure it out!..

See example below. You are going to be dissecting part of this code & keeping it right here in this post. Then hit preview to see if it works. Some sites you will need to copy the BB codes not HTML codes. Once in a while it will be a direct link. Threw that in to be ornery, cause I know ya like it. :H

8888/landscape/3][/URL].... This is the fake one.

In this case ya don't have to cut much out of the code but sometimes you do. The main thing is having the brackets before & after enclosed with [img] & the after one with a [/img] backslash. See first image how it shows some words, doesn't look good.

You can also go to photobucket.com & flicker.com photo sharing, latter is better imo. If ya own a digital camera ya can upload your own pics, but there's file size limits.

I feel like I'm confusing you. Cause after I post you can't see the codes. Crap. Go to the first site commentscod & go to landscape & just delete all parts except where you see those beg [img] & last [/img] keep everything else inside or in between these two brackets. Good luck!... hun

Comment

dancing avatar

Wildflowers;1408181 wrote: The Bahahahaha. I've seen her do this many times. :H
                          OMG ------ you are so right! ------- Byrdie has got me, tis time to leave the nest!:H:H

( Byrd---- we have got to stop hanging out!)

Comment

dancing avatar

Wildflowers;1408194 wrote: I'm back to play Peekaboo Tutorial.

Ask Mrs. Google for a graphic image site for forums. Here are two to get you started.
                            Pick a category like congrats or the one I've chosen is Landscape from commentscod.com or dazzlejunction.com

Copy & paste the forum code & make sure you get the whole thing! Sometimes it's hidden & ya have ta scroll to get it ta open. Your smart you will figure it out!..

See example below. You are going to be dissecting part of this code & keeping it right here in this post. Then hit preview to see if it works. Some sites you will need to copy the BB codes not HTML codes. Once in a while it will be a direct link. Threw that in to be ornery, cause I know ya like it. :H

8888/landscape/3][/URL].... This is the fake one.

In this case ya don't have to cut much out of the code but sometimes you do. The main thing is having the brackets before & after enclosed with [img] & the after one with a [/img] backslash. See first image how it shows some words, doesn't look good.

You can also go to photobucket.com & flicker.com photo sharing, latter is better imo. If ya own a digital camera ya can upload your own pics, but there's file size limits.

I feel like I'm confusing you. Cause after I post you can't see the codes. Crap. Go to the first site commentscod & go to landscape & just delete all parts except where you see those beg [img] & last [/img] keep everything else inside or in between these two brackets. Good luck!... hun
                            WHAT?! LOL

Comment

dancing avatar

kuya;1408231 wrote: OMG ------ you are so right! ------- Byrdie has got me, tis time to leave the nest!:H:H

( Byrd---- we have got to stop hanging out!)
                              I'm not so sure she's going to be happy about this Don't expect a raise from her either. It's not the Union for crine out loud. :H :new:

Comment

Working...
                              X