Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread FRIDAY 9th November

Gooooooooooood morning, folksies.

Right. Turn up the volume and sing along at the top of your voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DIPmVLKHB0[/video]]Thank God It's Friday Opening Title Sequence & LYRICS!! - YouTube

Mrs. T and I are off to dinner at a friend's house tonight. She spent a fortune on her version of a Kitch Mahal, but can't really cook. She has a single menu that has proven to be reliable, so we'll be having salmon, new potatoes and asparagus again. We're also considering going to the Body Worlds exhibition this weekend.

What does everyone else have planned?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips, yeah I concur with TGIF as its the final day in the job. My weekend is well planned out, I ordered 140 plants which I have to collect first thing in the morning and get in the ground this weekend. Which in hindsight may have been a tad optimistic thinking on my part, oh and plus it is pouring down. Still keeping busy means more chance of keeping sober for me.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning tips n tabs

Salmon, new potatoes and asparagus sounds pretty good to me tips. Wouldn't want it every day though.

Sounds as though you've got your work cut out this weekend tabbers. Can you still plant if it's raining?

Comment

Hiya Reccie, prefer not to but yeh probably sure its only a bit of rain. Probably look a right gobshite though if the neighbours see me.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Gentlemen

Tips That sounds like a lovely meal especially the asparagus. You are such a good cook why would she need more than one recipe?

Last day in that job sounds great Tabbers. Enjoy your mega gardening.

Hi Pandaman How is it going?

Off to do a load of shopping today with Mr A.:upset: I hate shopping

Comment

KTAB;1408193 wrote: Morning Tips, yeah I concur with TGIF as its the final day in the job. My weekend is well planned out, I ordered 140 plants which I have to collect first thing in the morning and get in the ground this weekend. Which in hindsight may have been a tad optimistic thinking on my part, oh and plus it is pouring down. Still keeping busy means more chance of keeping sober for me.
            140 plants? Did I read that right? Ktab! I'm jealous! May I ask what you ordered?
            Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
            A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Morning all.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

How are you Mario?
                Hellooo Molly and Allo.

Comment

Hi Anon and molly. Terrible day out there, lucky I dont have to move :-)

Comment

Hi whizzy, ally, marioman, molly and all to come.

Having a spot of trouble typing today cos the shakes are quite bad. I keep doing duplicate letters and then have to go back and delete.

I hate shopping too, whizzy. Except for food shopping...in a big modern supermarket at a quiet time of day. I always arrive at opening time or half an hour before closing.

Comment

Hi recluse sorry your not feeling well.

Comment

Morning guys, its dead busy here this morning
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning Tippers, KTabbers, Reccybear, Our Whizzy, Allo, Mollymoo, Marioooooo,Pinkles

First things first, Questy give us a wee wave darling.

Computer decided to do one this morning. Frezzing on me and I'd got up early speshally.
                          Going to SW this am to see if by some miracle I've lost any weight because I certainly haven't been working the plan.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jackie c.

Comment

Does he get every thing on the list to the letter. Mr JC does, I'm the wanderer that nips off and comes back with armfuls of Jaffa cakes.

Gonna have a word with the group leader to see if she can get my SW mojo back. Bit like falling off the wagon my good habits have fecked off out the winder.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X