Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread FRIDAY 9th November

:sofa:

Hello army - thanks for your kind words and support yesterday - I was lurking in the background.............
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

I think sweet things are a bit like the booze, Jackie...it's very difficult to mod because they're addictive and you develop a sweet tooth. Personally I never buy things like biscuits and chocolate, so I never miss them.

Hi questy

Comment

Questy noice to see you again...stay with it mate .Just nipped in folks ..on the phone grrrr

Rabsy...whatever you decide your way forward..best of mate..I know I cant just have one drink..not so sure that I am that interested in it any more though mbh dreading wedding and hols because sometimes you think well just chill have one drink...but I know that will never happen....and I want to be in charge not be a slave to a fkin bottle!!

AArh hate this phone keys are made for pencil fingers!!..hi everyone hope all ok..Satzy..joke back

There now follows a list of inventions. They were the brainchildren of the Kerry man who was history's unluckiest producer of lemonade. Over the years he came up with 4-up, 5-up, 6-up and then stopped! And if that isn't bad enough, look at other things he produced:

An inflatable dartboard

A chocolate kettle

A soluble life-raft

A self-righting aspirin

A solar-powered torch
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning all.

at work. please don't grass up on me. i have this screen open behind the others...

dumdidumdidumdidum.... lalllallaalalala.... *whistle while i work*....

Hope you're all well. Questy - thanks for giving us a wave. Oor collective army blood pressure was slowly seepin up, so good to know you're still lurking at least.

dumdidumdidum..... *still whistling*

Comment

x-post - Hiya mick! :hiya:

Comment

RunningCourage;1408273 wrote: Morning all.

at work. please don't grass up on me. i have this screen open behind the others...

dumdidumdidumdidum.... lalllallaalalala.... *whistle while i work*....

Hope you're all well. Questy - thanks for giving us a wave. Oor collective army blood pressure was slowly seepin up, so good to know you're still lurking at least.

dumdidumdidum..... *still whistling*
              RC ya crack me up :H

Comment

Mick;1408272 wrote: Questy noice to see you again...stay with it mate .Just nipped in folks ..on the phone grrrr

Rabsy...whatever you decide your way forward..best of mate..I know I cant just have one drink..not so sure that I am that interested in it any more though mbh dreading wedding and hols because sometimes you think well just chill have one drink...but I know that will never happen....and I want to be in charge not be a slave to a fkin bottle!!

AArh hate this phone keys are made for pencil fingers!!..hi everyone hope all ok..Satzy..joke back

There now follows a list of inventions. They were the brainchildren of the Kerry man who was history's unluckiest producer of lemonade. Over the years he came up with 4-up, 5-up, 6-up and then stopped! And if that isn't bad enough, look at other things he produced:

An inflatable dartboard

A chocolate kettle

A soluble life-raft

A self-righting aspirin

A solar-powered torch
                An ashtray for a motorbike.........:H

Comment

Morning Army

Questy great to see you :l

Sticking with the TGIF and penguin scene.........

http://youtu.be/IZktDX4X0GU[/video]]TGIF -- Thank God It´s Friday! - YouTube
                  Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Quest for the key;1408265 wrote: :sofa:

Hello army - thanks for your kind words and support yesterday - I was lurking in the background.............
                    There ya me lovely. Have one of these:l

Recluse;1408268 wrote:
                    I think sweet things are a bit like the booze, Jackie...it's very difficult to mod because they're addictive and you develop a sweet tooth. Personally I never buy things like biscuits and chocolate, so I never miss them.
                    I only put a pound on so that means at least 14lb before I can get blue jeans fastened never mind me black ones. Geez I've piled it on.

Alcoholic , ciggieholic, floaty scarvesaholic, shoeaholic, handbagaholic all beaten but chocoholic :upset:
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Still lashing rain here, and me is still in bed :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

JackieClaire;1408292 wrote: There ya me lovely. Have one of these:l

I only put a pound on so that means at least 14lb before I can get blue jeans fastened never mind me black ones. Geez I've piled it on.

Alcoholic , ciggieholic, floaty scarvesaholic, shoeaholic, handbagaholic all beaten but chocoholic :upset:
                        Thanks Jacs x

Had a funny moment earlier - couldn't find me exclamation mark on me keyboard FFs !

Some fecker nicked it !!!!!! I'm glad to report they put it back again though !!!!!!

That's last nights al for ye :-(

Comment

mario;1408297 wrote: Still lashing rain here, and me is still in bed :-)
                          Hope you're well mr mario man :-)

Comment

mario;1408297 wrote: Still lashing rain here, and me is still in bed :-)
                            Same here Mario, apart from me being in bed, but saying that might be calling it an early day here and head of home! Hope your ok :l

JC I need to loose lots and lots of pounds too
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

morning army
                              I woke up at the butt crack of dawn, so will be tired later
                              Mario, I hope you are feeling better and good to see you Questy
                              1 pound isn't so bad JC
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Good afternoon Army and good morning Mama.
                                Shopping done and most Christmas present bought.

Now for lunch

Comment

Working...
                                X