Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 10th November

Good morning folksies

Woke up to a beautiful day - skies of a blue you only get in Africa. It's still nice and cool, so I'm watering the garden and sitting on the verandah having a cup of coffee. I have a few errands to run, but those can wait untiul later in the day.

Have a fantastic Saturday, whatever it is you have planned.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipps, sounds beautiful in Africa,well I'm at work today, and tomorrow, so just having my morning cuppa
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Good morning, a crispy white frost covers the grass and leaves as the sun begins its ascent, another day is born in ktab land. Lots of fresh healthy country air, hard labour and a tired but satisfiyingly productive day is planned. But first coffee and porridge.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning. I'm off to work as well. Sick a a dog in the night with.migraine so feeling a bit meh this
        morning
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

morning.

:l to ya pingu. migraines are 'orrible feckers. used to get them.

Comment

I wish they would feck off. Been bothering me for the past three days this one..
            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1408854 wrote: I wish they would feck off. Been bothering me for the past three days this one..
              and you gotta go to work? that stinks. should been in yer bed methinks

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Pinkles,KTabbers, Pingupurplepants, RunningC,

Bewdiful descriptions of your early mornings KT & Tips.
                I on the other hand have been forced out of my bed by a snoring, smelly Mr JC who didn't get in 'til 3am this morning. Oh and he's had to get up for a wee at least 500 squillion times tripping over the dog while doing it. Thank all that is good in the universe that his pal from Uni only comes up here once a year.

Oh Pinkles how's the dissertation going?
                Foxyloxy have you made your mind up aboout the wee dog?
                Mrs A,what did you get me for Chrimo?
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning everyone.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Wonderful descriptions of your parts of the world Tabbers and Tips.
                    Enjoy your planting Tabs

Sorry about you migraine Pingu. Never had one but I can imagine Migraine is horrible.

Sorry about Mr JC giving you a bad nights sleep. I bet you used to be a very quiet drunk:H
                    You will have to wait until Christmas for your pressie Jackie

Hope you are having a good day Pinky

Hi Running off for a longer run at 11.30 giving my parkrun a miss this morning

How are you this morning Mario?

Comment

Morning all - and a happy sober sunny Saturday morning to you all x

Fell asleep last night - slept like a log - so today, instead of it being written off, I'm gonna go into town for a mooch, and maybe the gym (wtf?) later - possibilities are endless !!!

Hi to Jacs, tabbers, tipster, pinky, pings and all to come xx
                      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning mario and mrs a :-)
                        Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning Marioooo, Our Whizzy, Questy.

Bottle that feeling of an un-hungover morning, Questers, it's priceless.

Mrs A. I was very quiet that was when ackshully got to bed . Had to do the compulsory 3 hours passed out on the settee first.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I am ok Anon, battling on ;-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Morning all. In the leaba on lappy - ain't budging !

Comment

Working...
                              X