Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 10th November

mollyka;1409114 wrote: :H
    This is a TRUE story ----- from Aftercare last night. Typical Irishman married to a beautiful (but moany) Columbian woman - he's the alkie. Told us last night how he used to do all his Crimbo shopping Christmas Eve while in midst of pub crawl. 3 yrs ago went into a Chemist shop in Kells and bought her a bottle of Chanel no.5 and a footspa --- she wasn't tooooooo impressed with the footspa but said nought - 2 yrs ago - footspa and perfume --- she got into such a rage she hit him with the footspa and split his eye open. Last year:H:H:H ---- yep - you guessed it - one more footspa --- he was in treatment within a month:H
    I'm laughing so hard tears are rolling !!!!

So funny !!
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1409114 wrote: :H
      This is a TRUE story ----- from Aftercare last night. Typical Irishman married to a beautiful (but moany) Columbian woman - he's the alkie. Told us last night how he used to do all his Crimbo shopping Christmas Eve while in midst of pub crawl. 3 yrs ago went into a Chemist shop in Kells and bought her a bottle of Chanel no.5 and a footspa --- she wasn't tooooooo impressed with the footspa but said nought - 2 yrs ago - footspa and perfume --- she got into such a rage she hit him with the footspa and split his eye open. Last year---- yep - you guessed it - one more footspa --- he was in treatment within a month:H
      OMG... that is CLASSIC!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :H:H:H He's lucky she didn't stick it up his bottom... Latin women can be hot tempered! lol

Oh here... that reminds me... have I shown yis this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJoRMP65rA[/video]]Wrong Christmas Gifts! - YouTube

Hee hee...

Comment

mollyka;1409120 wrote: Even Joe said it was the best laugh he'd had in years!!
        I do remember many moons ago going on the lash christmas eve with my boss - he left the turkey in the pub -- they didn't have a great christmas:H
        Hahahaaaaa!!!!!!! Oh crap... there really are some quite funny bits to being an alkie!!! :H :new:

Comment

anon;1409117 wrote: Oh good you got them! Do not know how to post them here!
          It would take me ages to post them all but I'll go and do a couple if you like.....

Comment

mollyka;1409124 wrote: PERFECT:H:H
            Let that be a warning to all the Army men! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1409125 wrote: It would take me ages to post them all but I'll go and do a couple if you like.....
              Oh crap I can't do it Whizzy... the pix are in the body of the email, they're not an attachment. Soz...

Mollers, I'll forward you the email...

If anyone else wants to see the pix just PM me your email addy....

Comment

Just stopped laughing at the foot spa and now I must go and feed.

Will have a lurk later.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1409128 wrote: Oh crap I can't do it Whizzy... the pix are in the body of the email, they're not an attachment. Soz...

Mollers, I'll forward you the email...

If anyone else wants to see the pix just PM me your email addy....
                  No problems! BTW the woman in the pic is a friend.

How is your knee Zen? Why do you have to pay for treatment?

Comment

mollyka;1409131 wrote: Laters Jacks - half watching a movie here so may be dippin in and out --- think a touch of the little wifey may go down well :-)
                    Doing that here too:goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1409130 wrote: Eagerly awaiting!!
                      I've sent them to both your addys...

Might catch you later Jacks. Staying in saving me pennies so I'll prolly be around if I'm not immersed in a movie...

Comment

anon;1409132 wrote: No problems! BTW the woman in the pic is a friend.

How is your knee Zen? Why do you have to pay for treatment?
                        Is she part of your running club?

I gave up my health insurance Whizzy... was paying up the ying yang for it all those years, was perfectly healthy and never needed the damn thing... and OF COURSE as soon as its gone I need it. :upset:

Comment

HOWYIZ !!!

Comment

Yo! Benji!!! ) Where have you been all day then? Cavorting around with Pat the Lounger or summat?

Comment

satz123;1409139 wrote: HOWYIZ !!!
                              Well?? How are you?

Comment

Zenstyle;1409137 wrote: Is she part of your running club?

I gave up my health insurance Whizzy... was paying up the ying yang for it all those years, was perfectly healthy and never needed the damn thing... and OF COURSE as soon as its gone I need it. :upset:
                                No a friend. Thank god for the NHS. Sorry about the knee, what about getting it done here.

Comment

Working...
                                X