X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 11th November

Morning sleepyheads

Thought I'd better get the thread started while it's still Sunday! :H

Had a read back over yesterday's thread and I see the subject of dieting has raised it's head again. This is a topic I have quite strong views on. Diets don't work. A temporary diet produces a temporary weight loss. In order to achieve permanent weight loss, you have to make permanent changes to your eating habits (and/or your exercising habits). There! I've said it!

And on a related matter, I've discovered a most gorgeous product in Sainsbury's....preserved roasted red peppers. Not cheap, but worth every penny. It's all I can do to stop myself eating them all at once. In fact, I'm a tad worried I might become addicted to them!

Edit: Drat...just noticed I omitted to call it the Army thread! I ALWAYS get something wrong when starting the thread! :upset:

Sunday 11th November

Morning molls :l

How're you and what have you got planned for today?

Comment

Sunday 11th November

morning guys
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Sunday 11th November

mollyka;1409306 wrote: And yes I agree bout the permanent eating style needing changing! I do eat a lot of shite that I usen't to but overall I eat pretty healthily and I notice that if I overdo it a bit I sort of 'naturally' eat well for a few days - cudnt understand why the weight never went back on - also realised I'm achully very active even tho I do no formal exercise - on that note getting up now - bit of gardening and cooking looming! How's u Reccie - are u managing to cut back at all?
        Planning to do a bit of cooking myself, molly. Actually I spent a few hours in the night researching kitchen knives, cos my existing ones are 20 years old and I need something better. I'm fine, thanks for asking, but the less said about my drinking the better, although I am working on it.

Comment

Sunday 11th November

Xpost Hiya pinky

Comment

Sunday 11th November

its freezing here, glad to be going into work where its nice nd warm ,lol
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Sunday 11th November

Morning guys !

Quick hiyeee and byeeee cos I'm orffff to ruggers with me cubs - booooo !

Please god don't let it rain ?!?!?!?!

Laters troops x
              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Sunday 11th November

Yeah, the blooming car windscreen is iced up again.

Comment

Sunday 11th November

off to work, see ya's
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Sunday 11th November

Oooh goody. Two threads. Claps handies with glee. Means I can talk twice as much.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sunday 11th November

:hallo: to the peeps on this thread too.

Gives new meaning to the concept of x-posting :H

If I keep repeating myself, at least I have an excuse!
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                      X