Army thread 11/11/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 11/11/12

mollyka;1409519 wrote: Achully - no one ever wrote me poetry before oh well - Pat Ingoldsby did once -- wonder do the Irish contingent know of him? Dated him for a while - then met Joe!

Sounds lovely - I'd quite a lazy one too for a Sunday - Si and Laura weren't up cos they were on the razzle last night so just Ad and Joey and Mrsurprisinglyhappy oh and Jilly on the phone - her biggest problem at the moment seems to be blisters on her feet so I just ain't gonna get worked up about ANYTHING ------- EVER AGAIN:H
    YOU DATED YER MAN ???:shocked:

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

Just been off to the gods of google. Crikey he must have been a fair bit older than you.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

Oh, and I found the dried apricots, Jackie. They were, as you suggested, in the home baking section. :thanks: So I might have a bash at your Daily Mail recipe tomorrow. Couldn't eat another thing today.

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

Recluse;1409525 wrote: Oh, and I found the dried apricots, Jackie. They were, as you suggested, in the home baking section. :thanks: So I might have a bash at your Daily Mail recipe tomorrow. Couldn't eat another thing today.
          Just buy a packet of flavoured couscous saves farting about. The lemon and coriander one's luvverly with it.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

mollyka;1409528 wrote: I lurve dried apricots - could just eat them on their own - lovely in a lamb casserole - wot you putting them in?
            This molly. JC posted the link the other day cos she was making it.

Recipe: Moroccan chicken with spring onion couscous | Mail Online

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

Evening all.

Loving the poetry Reccie.

I went on a wee hike today. Up a hill, no actually it wis a moontain. And on my wee hike i came across a Scottish marvels for a bridge.

Now, San Francisco may have the golden gate:

and London the Tower Bridge:

and the Ozzies have this:

while france has this fecker:

but the local chuchters here have gone and out done them all with this:

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

mollyka;1409527 wrote: Yes Satz ---- YOUR MAN:H He lived up the road from me - and yes Jacks - he was like 30+ when I was 16 (I think) - but he was a sweetheart --- really gentle nice guy --- wanted to get married tho - 'twas a bit heavy at 16:H
                OMG he was like, well ancient.

He lewks the part of an aged poet now though.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

RunningCourage;1409531 wrote: ...but the local chuchters here have gone and out done them all with this:

LMFAO!!!

Hiya arsey

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

Brilliant Runners. :H:H:H
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

Janey Molls - he'd be arrested these days :H
                      Very rosymantic though to have a poem written for you

My first love told me to listen to a song - then ran off to Australia :upset:
                      I'll dig it out

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cveUbzfdVBY[/video]]Ann by David Gates(Bread) with Lyrics - YouTube

SCARLET !!!

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

Sweet.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

mollyka;1409546 wrote: Why did he go to Australia? You stalkin him next month????
                            Went to work and also got his 'steady' girlfriend preggers ...... is was bad timing I'm afraid .... had to marry her as her Mother threw her out. It was 1973.
                            All worked out , he moved to OZ and had 6 kids. :shocked:
                            He contacted me again about 15 years ago. We still email and young Satz has also been in contact with him to see if any work in Adelaide.

Maybe HE can do soft boiled eggs Jacks ????? :H:H

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

satz123;1409552 wrote: Went to work and also got his 'steady' girlfriend preggers ...... is was bad timing I'm afraid .... had to marry her as her Mother threw her out. It was 1973.
                              All worked out , he moved to OZ and had 6 kids. :shocked:
                              He contacted me again about 15 years ago. We still email and young Satz has also been in contact with him to see if any work in Adelaide.

Maybe HE can do soft boiled eggs Jacks ????? :H:H
                              Now there's the man of your dreams.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 11/11/12

'Ello 'ello!!!

How's everyone?

I am STUFFED. I cooked brunch today... with an American Chef friend... who wanted to learn how to make Lorne sausage. So we made that... then made Scotch Eggs... and fruit salad, arugula salad, blue cheese mixed with Kerrygold on crusty baguette... a cheese platter... and several small dishes. OMG... I can't move. It will take me days to get over the pig-a-thon... :yuk:

Orf for a read back....

Comment

Working...
                                X