Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 12th November

Gooooooooood morning, Army

We've just had an early-morning summer shower. Very welcome, since we live in a winter rainfall area.

A busy week ahead, plus working over the coming weekend, so I'd better brace myself. Mrs. T is also hosting her book club at our house on Wednesday. The chattering, the chattering... On top of that, the cubs are starting their year-end exams, so we'll be hearing about their terribly stressful little existences. If they put as much effort into their studies as they do into complaining, I'm sure they'd get 100% for all their subjects.

Have a good Monday, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning tippers :-)

Cold and dark here - off for a shower - only working today and tomorrow then holliers !!! (Xmas shopping and cleaning :-( )

Best of luck to ur cubs in their exams - mine do theirs next summer !!!

Laters gaters x
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning Tips and Questy,

Off for a shower too...

I have an exam in a few weeks. Yeuch. For my sins.

Have a lovely day army.

Comment

Good morning Tips, Quest & running

also to the rest of the gang to come:h

Comment

Mornin all hows it going?Lady Jan..be there next week!
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Just in case no one saw it ppq has 90 days today..separate post
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

You're more than welcome Mick.. we still have sunny blue skies during the day about 28? and nights a bit chilly at 18? that's our winter.....!

Comment

Lj....yup I know already checked...as you do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Morning all. Nice to see lady jan posting:goodjob:

Off to the hospital for more tests. I have to have a 24 hr ECG machine fitted and then do all my usual stuff. Interesting as I have a run planned:H

Comment

Moring army. Cool and damp here but it seems the rain has stopped. Good luck with your with hospital app. Anon i hope results are good for you. I have to routine breast check on 21st of this month. Best of luck to the cubs who are doing exams and rc. Nothing planned for today. Most likely housework and tv. Hi Jan haven't seen you here for ages but i have seen you posting on fb.

Comment

Morning all -
                      Welcome back LJ - hope all is well in your world?

Day off from the workhouse - true skivin' today :H:H
                      Gonna drag Mr S up to Newry I think for a doss !!!

Molls I will wave on way past The Brig !! :wavin:

Have a lovely day folks in case I don't get back to post till eve.

Comment

anon;1409717 wrote: Morning all. Nice to see lady jan posting:goodjob:

Off to the hospital for more tests. I have to have a 24 hr ECG machine fitted and then do all my usual stuff. Interesting as I have a run planned:H
                        Ms A - I had one of them fitted a few years ago. Was having palps. - but it was probably menopause symptoms or I was dehydrated or the red wine or lack of exercise....... but possibly all of the above :H
                        - didn't go feckin' running in it though :H
                        You are AWESOME !!! :l

Comment

mollyka;1409725 wrote: Hey Benjy!!! Enjoy Newry - I avoid it a bit - it's inclined to be a bit of Sainsbury's = cheap booze:H:H
                          You ARE joking ! ?
                          Won't get yer man near Sainsburys.
                          No we will potter and look at all the Christmas shite we DON'T have to buy - and scoff !!! :H

Comment

best of luck mrs A...Molls you working today..or taking a leaf out of yer mates book

Comment

And Molls - there is so much booze in this house I swear I've NEVER seen the cabinet so full in years.
                              I keep adding to it and then smugly close the door. It's like a feckin' miracle.

Now I'm addicted to sugar-free mints. Not joking. Up to 2 packs a night watching thee telly. Can't be good for yer ?
                              Found myself HIDING the empty packs the other day - there was loads of them - JAZUS !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X