Army Thread Monday 12th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow mrsa. That's so cool. (As many of my kids who read Mr McGough might say.)

My mither went to Queens Belfast, and was taught by whatisface Seamus Heaney.

Comment

oh wow we have a signed copy of Roger's book, Everyday Eclipses, we saw him at the Lowry some years ago, awesome

oops wheres me manner evening everyone
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

mollyka;1410113 wrote: Oooh - I love Seamus Heaney ---- 'mid term break' --- favourite of mine!! Thought you were going out??
        I'm back.

Comment

RunningCourage;1410116 wrote: I'm back.
          I'm not the terminator tho'

Comment

mollyka;1410106 wrote: We've a smashing poetry section in the library I'm in tomorrow - need hard copy - can't be doing with this computer lark for 'real' things
            Going to La Gomera Jacks - we have to fly into and out of Tenerife tho - so will prolly have to spend a night or two there - hopefully going 12th March for 10 days --- Joe just has to make sure he can do the time off - so he should know tomorrow - flights with Aer Lingus only 330 euro's for the two of us --- bloody great!!! We've a weeny little nest egg left - so decided to say 'fuck it' - sure we've rainy days all the time and they don't need to cost money:H:H
            That's fabtastic!!!

Mr JC had one whole pint of Guinness the whole time we were in Ireland, just so he could say he drank it at it's homeland.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1410119 wrote: Yo Panno!! How's things? Is the job shitty now that you know it's finishing?
              Where did ya go Arsey? I don't go anywhere so have to live vicariously through anyone else who actually HAS a life :-)
              Flatmate's buffday - so had to join her and others in a pub after her buffday dinner. It was ok.

Comment

anon;1410104 wrote: He was my english teacher:goodjob: I loved him --No one failed EnglishCan't wait to ring me Ma in law and tell her. She'll be dead impressed.
                mollyka;1410121 wrote:
                Gawd, if I was only gonna have one drink buggered if it'd be Guinness - it's shite!
                Think about my poor Aunt all those moons ago having to choke down a bottle every night 'cos..............it's good for the baby. She hated it.

Not to keen meself.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Night night have to go to bed as I am very old

Comment

Leave the landing light on yous two. I'll be up in a minute and you'd better not hog the duvet all night again or I'll sulk like a good 'un.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                    X