Chat Last Night..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat Last Night..

For those of you who were in chat last night, I need to apologize...

No matter who or what, we are there for each other. Compassion, support & love dictate this site, and I'm not sure that I supported those principles last night.

Fan, no matter what, I am sorry....
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Chat Last Night..

UH OH that chat can be really tricky sometimes every one on a different energy level.

You can always vent to me AA

Sammys

Comment

Chat Last Night..

AA,
      I was there too. You are fine. I agree that we all come here for compassion, love and support. It's a great place.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Chat Last Night..

AA,
        As you know I was there too (for a lot of it anyway) and you did nothing wrong.
        I'm not prepared to apologize for anything until some issues are cleared up.
        And yes, Fan, hope you are alright.
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Chat Last Night..

No idea about last night.... BUT if it is making ANY ONE of us feel bad lets leave it as last night. We ALL know the feeling of the morning after and the last thing ANY of us need here on our support site is to feel it HERE! Let it be PLEASE whatever it is and however serious it WAS please let it go, we cannot afford any bad feeling between us.

Lorna
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Chat Last Night..

I agree Lorna, and I do think that it will pass quickly (wow that sounded like a kidney stone or something). :H
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Chat Last Night..

I was not there but I do know one thing...
              Chat can be so crazy! I just wish there were some way to do it better...

Please everyone...be ok.......
              Love,
              Nancy:h
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Chat Last Night..

AA....I think its cool that you care about whatever you think it was. Most guys dont give a bees dick -- (I got that sayin from tawny) and dont care about any morning after stuff. So my hats off to ya sweetie pie.

Even tho I wasnt there and I have no idea what I am talking about.
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Chat Last Night..

A bee's dick!!! That is hysterical! Leave it to the frog!

If one enters chat as a female, it is confusing to have the same one change genders when in chat. She is a female and yet she has a wife and is not a lesbian. Now how does that make sense? And it is confusing to have the member live in one state one minute and a different state another minute. And give responses that continue to just not add up. We are not used to being screwed with in chat so if we were less than supportive, there was a reason. Chat is 99.9% of the time a great supportive place so it makes me mad that a fruitloop is making it something else.

This has happened on 4 occassions that I am aware of so is not an isolated incident.

Comment

Chat Last Night..

And after last nights horrific experience with same member I hope they will no longer be allowed on here.

Comment

Chat Last Night..

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... I agree, now that you explained!
                      Thanks
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Chat Last Night..

Im confused. But oh well. Still give AA credit for caring.
                        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Chat Last Night..

Exactly why I stay out of chat for, the most part.
                          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Chat Last Night..

Gabby - never heard that before and plan on leaving it alone regardless!!

I still don't know what to think - it still doesn't make sense to me. Of course, having a drinking problem is completely understandable...:H :H
                            Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Working...
                            X