Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Tuesday 13th November

Afternoon troops :-)

How do you tell someone who "hot desks" in your office to stop feckin fartin and burping ???!!!???

The guy who I'm referring to is sat about 12 feet away from me, and from the minute I walked in this morning he's been poppin em out like a good un !!!!!!!!!! In fact I've just told him I'm not happy and I'm gonna boot him out if he carries on !!!!!!!

OMG I'd kill for a full bottle of vodka...........................to smack him round the head with !!!!!!!!!

SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(He thinks it's hilarious btw - is it a man thing ???????? DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!)
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Greetings Army - from the workhouse - with feckin' nosy hole looking over me shoulder.
      Have you ever met someone who thinks they are God's Gift to humanity ?
      "I have a degree ." .. yabber yabber yabber :durn:

HAVE TO GET OUTTA HERE !!!!!!uch:

Comment

RunningCourage;1410321 wrote: Morning peeps.

Ehm... will post letter - wanna post now, but gotta run to work... have had a shite weekend actually. Got a buddy here who has been a godsend and listened big style. But yeah... bleh...

Big hugaroos
        WHAT happened to yer RC ??:l:l

Comment

satz123;1410374 wrote: Greetings Army - from the workhouse - with feckin' nosy hole looking over me shoulder.
          Have you ever met someone who thinks they are God's Gift to humanity ?
          "I have a degree ." .. yabber yabber yabber :durn:

HAVE TO GET OUTTA HERE !!!!!!uch:
          Ill swap yer the gobshitey nosey ole for the fartyarse I'm sharing me office with :eeew::stomper:

Comment

Afternoon Army

If I sit at my desk any longer I fear rigamortous will set in.........boredandcan'tgiveashit.com
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Quest for the key;1410387 wrote: Ill swap yer the gobshitey nosey ole for the fartyarse I'm sharing me office with :eeew::stomper:
              :H:H
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1410388 wrote: Afternoon Army

If I sit at my desk any longer I fear rigamortous will set in.........boredandcan'tgiveashit.com
                Snap !!!

Got any air freshener panno ?:H

Comment

I've worked in many a site cabin questy.......yuck I really feel for you, if I was you I'd buy some and spray it in his fecking face

Comment

Roger McGough

Afternoon Molls

Comment

Hi Gang.

I have often wondered why men think farts are funny?

Mr Grumpy moaning at me from downstairs.

Molly do you have the black boots? I fancy the red ones now as they are just so comfy and you can get them on Amazon cheaper than Schuh!

Comment

mollyka;1410400 wrote: Yep why oh WHY do men think farting is funny?! How'rya girls?
                        Hiya molls :-)

*sat with peg on nose*

Comment

anon;1410416 wrote: Hi Gang.

I have often wondered why men think farts are funny?

Mr Grumpy moaning at me from downstairs.

Molly do you have the black boots? I fancy the red ones now as they are just so comfy and you can get them on Amazon cheaper than Schuh!
                          Afternoon mrs a

I think the question of why men think farts are funny belongs in the schoolboy sense of humour camp !

If he flicks me bra strap ill know he fancies me lol ....... But he'll end up picking his teeth up off the floor !!!!:H

Comment

Panno;1410388 wrote: Afternoon Army

Oh PANNO - couldn't have put it better !

boredandcan'tgiveashit.com

Comment

satz123;1410436 wrote: Oh PANNO - couldn't have put it better !

boredandcan'tgiveashit.com
                              I can feel the title of a new thread coming on................

Comment

Yes meant to say that Molls : Go to Amazon get cheapest price for the Hush Puppies !

Comment

Working...
                                X