Constapation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constapation

Hi there I m into my third week and I cant really go to the toilet properly. I m not totally blocked but would consider myself constipated How long does this last, does anybody know why this happens and is it usual ??
    Its easier not to start than stop

Constapation

hey gmc,yuck! its probly your poor body getting back to normal,i never went to the b-room normal when i drank (the runs) give it time,more fruit and veg,lots o water
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Constapation

Hi there gmc - I had chemo and had a real problem - the chemo nurse suggested something called cascara sagrada which was awesome. VERY gentle and worked wonders. I had never had a problem before and was so scared of trying anything but this was so easy - it is tabs and really helped. Good luck.......

hugs, Sun XXXX
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Constapation

sunshinedaisies;1410745 wrote: Hi there gmc - I had chemo and had a real problem - the chemo nurse suggested something called cascara sagrada which was awesome. VERY gentle and worked wonders. I had never had a problem before and was so scared of trying anything but this was so easy - it is tabs and really helped. Good luck.......

hugs, Sun XXXX
        Where do I get that? I need it after hydrocodone cough syrup.
        "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Working...
        X