Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 14th November

Good morning, Army

Expecting our first really warm weather today - 29C. Should be lovely, as long as the wind stays away (and no, I'm NOT referring to farts).

Oh - and happy Hump Day (except Pingu)!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning tips and all to come

Temperatures have reached a heady 10C here...not bad for the time of year. It's very windy here and yes I AM referring to farts. Was that TMI ?

Comment

I guess I've gone and killed the thread then?

Comment

Mornin all..................................MOLLS..what are you doing out of yer pit at this time...you peed it or summat? :H:H
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

PPAAARRRRRRPPPPPPPPP

Mornin all.

Just my morning wake up fart.

Comment

mollyka;1410911 wrote: Oh gawd....... wonder could we have a boy Army and a girl Army:H How are you today? Big brighter?
            Parp.

I once dated a girl and we had farting competitions. In fact that was before we dated... kinda like flirty farting.

Parp.

Feeling good Molls. Yeah, good to be hear and laughing again.

Parp.

Comment

Good morning you lot. No mention of farting here.
              Sunny and blue skies

Comment

Morning army no farting here this morning.:H:bum::brainfart:. It was mild weather here yesterday bout 10 11c. Just the wheelie bin in and let the cats out and feels like another mild day.

Comment

Yep Molls...looking forward to the break...
                  af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hello again. Back from the supermarket. Incredible the number of cars about at 7am. The road was completely chock a block.

Comment

Morning. I just cleaned my violin strings for the first time in years. Something strange is happening to.me....
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

mollyka;1410934 wrote: Jaysus Reccie, there's getting up early ---- and getting up EARLY How you doing anyhows? And Foxy - I keep missing you! And mrsa - alright our girl? I'm just gonna make some porridge - up so long now it feels like lunchtime
                        Well they were up early and I'm up late, molly. Gonna try and get a bit of kip in a bit. I'm doing fine, thanks, hope you are too!

Comment

mollyka;1410934 wrote: Jaysus Reccie, there's getting up early ---- and getting up EARLY How you doing anyhows? And Foxy - I keep missing you! And mrsa - alright our girl? I'm just gonna make some porridge - up so long now it feels like lunchtime
                          Feeling great thanks for asking. Nice thing happened last night when my very pregnant daughter dropped in out of the blue and caught me drinking a bottle of sparkling water. I did feel so pleased with myself
                          Porridge here too.

Comment

Where are my manners!
                            Hi Reccie,Pingu,Tips,RC, Mick and Foxy Loxy

Comment

morning guys, soz havent been on 4 a little while been working a 45 hour week and volunteering as a counsellour nd uni, so rushed off me feet, hours die down at work in a few months so get a wee bit of a break but less money, never mind, hope everyone is well
                              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X