Army Thread Wednesday 14th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain in the hole couple of days. Hamish has chronic gingivitis... big red flag at 9 months old... had FIV (kitty aids) and FeLV (immune shite) tests done and he is negative thankfully. If I'd put Dougie at risk I would be very VERY sad. It's a huge long story... won't bore anyone with it. Upshot... he can get better; he can get better and repeatedly relapse and go on maintenance meds and oral care ($$$); he can have all his teeth pulled. :upset: (and more $$$)

I went to the Quacks too... have a torn ACL... rehab and if that don't do it then surgery. I almost said (when they mentioned rehab) is than an ACL or an ALC yer on about?

Edit: Forgot to mention... Hamish is on antibiotics... don't want randomers to think I'm letting him suffer... x

Comment

Zenstyle;1411356 wrote: Pain in the hole couple of days. Hamish has chronic gingivitis... big red flag at 9 months old... had FIV (kitty aids) and FeLV (immune shite) tests done and he is negative thankfully. If I'd put Dougie at risk I would be very VERY sad. It's a huge long story... won't bore anyone with it. Upshot... he can get better; he can get better and repeatedly relapse and go on maintenance meds and oral care ($$$); he can have all his teeth pulled. :upset: (and more $$$)

I went to the Quacks too... have a torn ACL... rehab and if that don't do it then surgery. I almost said (when they mentioned rehab) is than an ACL or an ALC yer on about?

Edit: Forgot to mention... Hamish is on antibiotics... don't want randomers to think I'm letting him suffer... x
      Awhh big :l from my kitties to yours xx
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hey Zenners, good to see you here.

Sorries about yer moggies, aye gie them hugs fae this arse-bandit too.

And apologies for my ignorance but what's an ACL?

Comment

Midnight lurk starting an hour early..
          Poor Hamish. I :h cats.

Jenz just gone back. Poor lassie, been another fecking traumatic day. Her bonus has been delayed a month. The stock that's she's in charge of is down ?8000 (even I couldn't drink that much in a month), her ex hasn't fronted up with the money she's owed and had a good sobbitty sob sob. So I did what all mammy's do. Fed her.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Jacks and Arsey!

I was totally submerged in the Enormous Penis thread. Biggus Dickus et al....

Thanks for the well wishes on the cat. I was devastated. Yer kaknows how I lurves me fur babies.

Arsey... an ACL is in your knee... I felt a twang on the treadmill, went down like a sack of spuds and have been out of the gym for 3 months. The feckin gym has MOVED and I haven't seen the new gaff. Anyway. hopefully it will be on the mend now....

Jacks... I'm not sure what market she's in but the stock market here took a rumble after the election... it could very well come back. How come she's investing money for her job though?

Comment

Zenstyle;1411395 wrote: Hiya Jacks and Arsey!

I was totally submerged in the Enormous Penis thread. Biggus Dickus et al....

Thanks for the well wishes on the cat. I was devastated. Yer kaknows how I lurves me fur babies.

Arsey... an ACL is in your knee... I felt a twang on the treadmill, went down like a sack of spuds and have been out of the gym for 3 months. The feckin gym has MOVED and I haven't seen the new gaff. Anyway. hopefully it will be on the mend now....

Jacks... I'm not sure what market she's in but the stock market here took a rumble after the election... it could very well come back. How come she's investing money for her job though?
              Not stock as in stock market, stock that's kept in the cellars. Someone has been helping themselves to a few errm bottles or giving out drinks to their mates. Not a very good idea at all.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1411396 wrote: Not stock as in stock market, stock that's kept in the cellars. Someone has been helping themselves to a few errm bottles or giving out drinks to their mates. Not a very good idea at all.
                Oh shit.... :upset:

Has she reported it?

Comment

Zenstyle;1411398 wrote: Oh shit.... :upset:

Has she reported it?
                  Oooh external auditors are in. Not the first time it's happened and won't be the last. Unfortunately first time she's encountered it. She can be very naive at times and thinks everyone's honest.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Awww... well, I guess she'll learn from this and get a wee bit tougher. It's not nice to have to be that way but it's necessary a lot of the time... :l

Comment

Working...
                    X