Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some days are hard...

Hi,

I'm finding it really hard to keep the cravings under control, especially when I'm feeling stressed. My relationship is going kaput, yes the one I posted a thread about a while ago, he was giving me ultimatums, and is getting more jealous as time goes by, just yesterday he asked me 'who is Roy?', I've no idea but the stress of constantly defending myself and my family hasn't helped with staying AF, so I'm biting the bullet and ending what has become a toxic relationship. It will be hard the next few weeks but I know its for the best in the long term, no body can live with constant accusations, especially when trying so hard to be sober. I haven't been posting so much these days but always pop in to read everyones threads, but I intend to make the most of the the support found on this site to help me get through the next fews weeks and stay sober, sometimes easier said than done, but it is something I really want, you help is very appreciated, and I send my love to you all.

Lot's of Love, Jasmin
    :thanks: :h

Some days are hard...

hello jasmin, sounds like a tough time for you at the moment, Everyone will help you along and keep posting. B

Comment

Some days are hard...

Hi Jasmine~

Hang tough, take it slow, stay close to the boards and never give up.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Some days are hard...

Hi Jasmine, Thanks for sharing with us and allowing us to help support you. I know it's going to be touch but keep coming here and reaching out. You can do this and you will be so proud too.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Some days are hard...

Hi Jasmin,

I don't know you or the history, but from just reading what you've written and between the lines it seems that you've found the courage to make this necessary change in your life - the best decisions are certainly not always the easiest, so keep strong, stick to you convictions and soon you'll be embarking on the healing process and moving forward in a direction of your choosing and under your control. Good luck with it and you know where to find us! Also well done on keeping sober even during this tough time - shows a lot of strength!:goodjob:
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

Some days are hard...

Hi Jasmine.....this sounds like it may be a move in the right direction although I understand it will be painful for you also sweetie...
            Here's hoping that it is a positive step for you emotionally, and long live your sobriety....you're doing so well to keep it up during a bloomin' tough time...look after yourself my dear!

Much love
            Weemelon xx

Comment

Working...
            X