Army Thread Thursday 15th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg I nearly blew my 20 months completely by accident.....

Gareth left some coke from last night in the fridge, went to ave a mouthful to save opening a new bottle and there was fucking Malibu in it. Thankfully my sense of smell stopped me making a huge cock up.....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

mario;1411730 wrote: Just got laptop back, tablet still out sick. hope ye are all well.
      Hiya Mr Mario - how are you feeling today ?:l

Comment

Satz: lol! Nice ghosts!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

pingu1997;1411736 wrote: Omg I nearly blew my 20 months completely by accident.....

Gareth left some coke from last night in the fridge, went to ave a mouthful to save opening a new bottle and there was fucking Malibu in it. Thankfully my sense of smell stopped me making a huge cock up.....
          Don't put pressure on yourself like that Pings - how would you 'blow' 20 months ? nothing would have happened would it ?
          I'd compare it to drinking tea with sugar in - yuk.:yuk::yuk:
          Spit it out & go about your business !:H

Comment

mollyka;1411753 wrote: Yay mrsa!!! Thought I responded to this at work Didya sneak over here without me knowing??? Where's the metro hotel? Is that the one you were in when we collected your mini-marathon stuff?

Ah --- back just in time to organise our meet-up........................in March:H:H
            Evening all ---- feckin hell Pings - how easily awful could that have been with the Malibu --- bad enough when we shaggin well relapse --- but to do it by accident ----- YUCK!!!!!!
            Orf to eat my dinner --- free gaff here for me an Joe, Joey's gone gallivanting ---- and NO WORK TOMORROW ---- happy out I am!!
            Evening all

By the way, the last weekend in March is Easter and.....my 50th birthday. On which subject, happy birthday P3 :day5:

Comment

Talking to myself here as usual - so gonna take off for a while.
              Missed you while you were on Molls :upset:

Later gaters

Comment

LMAO @ the enormous penis thread! Mollers... I don't think the thread starter is a woman... Brenda appears to be DG's name for him.

Yep, that's had more clicks than any thread I can remember... LOL...

Hope everyone is in fine fettle. And can yis go and take a look at the click-to-donate thread I started, and bookmark the site or, ideally, subscribe for a daily email reminder! Pretty please and thanks!

Comment

mollyka;1411753 wrote: Yay mrsa!!! Thought I responded to this at work Didya sneak over here without me knowing??? Where's the metro hotel? Is that the one you were in when we collected your mini-marathon stuff?

Ah --- back just in time to organise our meet-up........................in March:H:H
                  Evening all ---- feckin hell Pings - how easily awful could that have been with the Malibu --- bad enough when we shaggin well relapse --- but to do it by accident ----- YUCK!!!!!!
                  Orf to eat my dinner --- free gaff here for me an Joe, Joey's gone gallivanting ---- and NO WORK TOMORROW ---- happy out I am!!
                  Evening all

By the way, the last weekend in March is Easter and.....my 50th birthday. On which subject, happy birthday P3 :day5:

Comment

satz123;1411770 wrote: Talking to myself here as usual - so gonna take off for a while.
                    Missed you while you were on Molls :upset:

Later gaters
                    What the feck are Reccy and I? Chopped liver?!!!!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1411773 wrote: What the feck are Reccy and I? Chopped liver?!!!!!
                      :H:H:H

Hi zenny Sorry to hear about hamish, it sounds bad, and sorry about your torn ligament too.

Comment

anon;1411685 wrote: Not bored here. Btw I am coming to Dublin I loved the metro hotel!
                        Woooooo hooooooooooooo. The Hotel was rather canny.

Zens me lovely, I have two of me own pet charities here. Breast Cancer UK and CHUF (Children's Heart Unit Fund) so I'll not be clicking in the link.

It's a fab idea to put it out there. If it needs any bumping my fat backside can bump for Britain.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Gawd bloody great edit coming on. Note to self .....................read post.

Didn't realise it was free. Not a problem Zens.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening Army, as you can see another productive day at work, I decided to start making the kiddies some advent calendars, this is the youngest, its not finished yet :H:H

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Sorry satzy I know we all do,it our own way but I'd have been gutted beyond belief if I had drunk Malibu unintentionally. My way is to stay well away, don't go near, never put the stuff in my mouth, cos I have bad thoughts about what would happen if I tasted alcohol again

Anyway thank god Gareth makes only strong drinks and the smell was enough to make me realise...
                              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I've signed up, zenny.

Very creative panno! :goodjob:

Comment

Working...
                                X