Old Farts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Farts

Those of you who have been around a long time is proof that this program really does work if we determine to stick with it. If we don't hear from long timers how will we know that?
    :heart: Eliziby :heart:

Comment

Old Farts

Oh... and I think I am an old fart as well... been here for a year and two months. But I learn so much with how other people have found success, etc. It really is a "personal" program. I've made two awesome friends that I know I will be friends with for life, and many other relationships that are so awesome and promising! (All with girlfriends!)

I've had some unfortunate experiences here; although rare. Once was recent, but I always learn from them. Thats what matters.. looking at yourself. But overall, I think this is a great place to be. I've never been a member of other chat/ membership sites, etc so I have no clue how we would "rank" as supportive vs. fear and combativeness.

So there you have it! My two farts worth.

Old Fart,
      Allie
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Old Farts

The old timers who continue to come here sharing their success stories are proof to us that this program really does work if we devote ourselves to stick it with long enough. How else will we know that if some of you aren't here to tell us that? This is very instrumental in making the decision of whether or not some of us take the leap. Please take this into consideration. It would help if you would just drop in occationaly for a few encourging words.

Comment

Old Farts

Eliziby,
          Not only have you been missed, but you qualify as an old fart! In all seriousness, I didnt even know if you were still a member here, but it is so good to see you back again! I personally, have missed you!

Allie
          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Old Farts

Allie, I started collection my mateirals in April of 2006 and began in the middle of April and continued thru June of 06. Our volunteer work took so much of my time during the summer that I started slacking off. I came to read but didn't post and soon my reading stopped because I was slipping back to my old ways of relaxing with my daily wine nightcap and was too out of it to post. Around Oct. or Nov. I was in touch with Nancy (Southernbelle) by pm and email. I think she thought this was when I needed to be here more than ever to get support from all of you while I was struggling and I know she would be wright. That's just what we are here for to help each other through tough times. I can't promise it won't happen again, but I will promise that I will really try to not let the shame of my failure keep me away again. I really needed you all. If the missing months are discounted, I don't think I would qualify. But my statement remains true. I got my encouragement by reading the success stories of longtimers or I may never have started. You all were a God send to me and I am thankful for you. I am so glad to be back.

Comment

Old Farts

we new farts long to be old farts... unless we see you exist, we might not believe in you...

please stay if you can

Comment

Working...
              X