Stranger and stranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stranger and stranger

When am blind drunk i used to just pass out here there n everywhere which was simple enough now i find myself doing stranger n stranger things. Last week i set fire to the tree in the garden n just last night i cut chunks out of my hair. When these things happen its like am having an outer body experience, like i'm waitching myself do these strange things completey detached. Have I finally gone mad?

Stranger and stranger

I don't think so, but I am not a doctor. You are drinking too much and blacking out. Are you mixing meds with alcohol??
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Stranger and stranger

I did weird stuff when I was drinking too...LOTS of weird stuff. That's what poison will do to your body and mind. How much are you drinking?
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Stranger and stranger

Also did some VERY strange things, but it was usually worse when I was mixing it with sleeping pills/meds. You seem to be capable of doing some damage....slowing down might be a very good idea at the very least.

It would be horrible getting into some kind of trouble for something you dont even remember
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Stranger and stranger

Yes, please seek professional help!!!! I too did some very strange things that I'd never do sober!!!

I'm still strange, well fun. But, this is worrisome!!!! Please come back & let us know how your getting on. :l

Comment

Stranger and stranger

I did strange things as well when I was drinking heavily. The strangest thoughts that occurred to me while sober I'd try to act out later on, when drunk. It was like I had a mental illness or something sometimes, because I'd even know when some random thought came into my head (that I might act on it later) like, what if I said so and so to so and so...and then I'd do it, after I got drunk.

I agree with everyone, you should definitely try and slow down on the AL at least.

"I like people too much or not at all."
            Sylvia Plath

Comment

Stranger and stranger

Oh Cuddle Demon,

You had better get some help fast, fires...bad haircuts, that just means matches and scissors landed in the wrong place. this could be the beginning to a very bad end.
              This is not good. Please. Put down the computer mouse and pick up the phone. You need to get help NOW. Bad things could happen that could change your life for the worse forever. PLEASE, get help. Does anyone have a good referall number for Cuddle Demon?

Comment

Stranger and stranger

Sounds like your subconscious crying out to be heard IMO. I used to hide things, not dangerous but a sign I didn't trust MYSELF.
                Your stuff IS dangerous though, seek some help, love

Comment

Stranger and stranger

cuddle_demon;1412095 wrote: When am blind drunk i used to just pass out here there n everywhere which was simple enough now i find myself doing stranger n stranger things. Last week i set fire to the tree in the garden n just last night i cut chunks out of my hair. When these things happen its like am having an outer body experience, like i'm waitching myself do these strange things completey detached. Have I finally gone mad?
                  Alcohol is a powerful drug and it significantly impacts mental functioning, in addition to all kinds of other body organs. Stopping drinking for me was the only way out of the madness. Don't be afraid to seek help if you are ready to stop the insanity.

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Stranger and stranger

OK, so maybe I'm lacking but I am still in search of some phone numbers that Cuddle Demon can reach out to. I just fear that his next stop won't be so benign. Does anyone have any referalls?

Comment

Stranger and stranger

Alcoholics Anonymous 0845 769 7555
                      What other places were you thinking of Raven?

Cuddle-Demon, take good care. Yes, does sound like time to cut down/quit. AA may be worth a call?
                      Let us know how you go.
                      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Stranger and stranger

Oh I don't really know Free Fly, that would be one. I guess the obvious 911 too! It just seems like a bad spot to be in and clearly we can't be there to help. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X