Army Thread Saturday 17th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No tell yer ol grumpy Ma that you are going to Dublin & you just MIGHT be able to make it to the outer whatits for a day or two:H:H

Molls don't be letting that ol sow get in on yer - she's not worth it !
    Silly cow - I'll beat her up for you ?

Comment

mollyka;1413171 wrote: Proper order!! Seriously tho Zens, I'm older than you, and as each year goes by I just feel - well fuck it, I've maybe a 'good' 20 years left in me - after that I'll prolly be in nappies, and I'm gonna make them good - I'm not going to dance to anyones tune - I'm not going to hurt people, but I'm just going to assert myself more - I really mean that!

Dunno bout you, but I think I'm a 'people pleaser' - I want people to like me so agree to things for those reasons - then I feel resentful, even tho I've agreed And coming across as a confident bolshie sort of cow seems to give people a license to make me feel small - even tho inside I feel 'small' most of the time ---- does ANY of that make sense
      That is ME.

I listen to other people woes and tales and bite my tongue on my own sagas. And I can get guilted out at the drop of a hat. My mother just needs to LOOK at me and I'm feeling guilty. I'm sick of it.... I really am..... :upset:

Comment

satz123;1413177 wrote: No tell yer ol grumpy Ma that you are going to Dublin & you just MIGHT be able to make it to the outer whatits for a day or two:H:H

Molls don't be letting that ol sow get in on yer - she's not worth it !
        Silly cow - I'll beat her up for you ?
        I've a couple of mares you can beat up while yer at it.

Honestly... FUCK this shit. I'm not doing it no longer. This is the worm that turned... you read it here first.

Comment

Runners - get the gang together . We are heading to the Library to beat the living daylights outta yer wan that upset Mollers.
          Then we'll head over your way & up north to deal with Granny Zen - manners Mrs when talking to our friend !!!

Comment

Zenstyle;1413184 wrote: I've a couple of mares you can beat up while yer at it.

Honestly... FUCK this shit. I'm not doing it no longer. This is the worm that turned... you read it here first.
            :woot: :woot:

The worm that turned.

Zen Mastah turn Ninja Warrior.

Wax on, wax off.

Comment

satz123;1413185 wrote: Runners - get the gang together . We are heading to the Library to beat the living daylights outta yer wan that upset Mollers.
              Then we'll head over your way & up north to deal with Granny Zen - manners Mrs when talking to our friend !!!
              :H:H:H:H:H

Granny Zen. Ach... classic!!!!! :l

Comment

RunningCourage;1413188 wrote: :woot: :woot:

The worm that turned.

Zen Mastah turn Ninja Warrior.

Wax on, wax off.
                Hahahaaaa!!!!!

Ahh, yis have cheered me up! I was blue all arvo! :thanks:

Comment

Seriously tho - Zen, Molls and others that take shit needlessly, including me (the saying "yes" to everything syndome? check. Feeling guilty syndrome? check etc etc)... we shouldn't. And we should stop it (who saw Patrick's Youtube clip of the comic and his STOP IT sketch?). Not easy. But we must take care of ourselves.

Not in the hippy tree-hugging way necessarily (though if that takes our fauncy, by all means...), just in a sincere and assertive way. I've not met anyone here, but have so much respect for the support, the kindness, the laughter and the threats of smacking ma arse that you've all shown. Both here in the army thread and elsewhere.

Right, better put my psych-hat away has it's far, far too big for this wee brain.

Comment

Zenstyle;1413193 wrote: Hahahaaaa!!!!!

Ahh, yis have cheered me up! I was blue all arvo! :thanks:
                    Ah glad Zenners - we often depend on YOU to cheer us up ! So I'm glad.

Mothers : now if she is like mine - she often opens her mouth without engaging her brain first. Often says things just for something to say and often inappropriate. I try not to get rattled by it. Put it down to her looking for something to say that unfortunately came out as a criticism.

Comment

You know Arsey... I've just had a bit of an "ah-hah" moment. I got railroaded into booking a flight home when I KNEW my knee was FUBARed and I went along with it KNOWING that I may not be able to make it. I wanted to keep the peace.

And I guess I wasted all that flight dough... I'll be surprised if they let me change dates. But it is my OWN FAULT. And yep... time to learn to say no.

What Patrick clip?

Comment

satz123;1413197 wrote: Ah glad Zenners - we often depend on YOU to cheer us up ! So I'm glad.

Mothers : now if she is like mine - she often opens her mouth without engaging her brain first. Often says things just for something to say and often inappropriate. I try not to get rattled by it. Put it down to her looking for something to say that unfortunately came out as a criticism.
                        Aye... my one can just rattle away with no concern for decorum or decency. She went ape shit because Hamish is sick and I'm sitting on the other end of the phone going WHAT THE FUCK? Last time I bleedin checked I'm out of her gaff at 16 years old and she reckons she can read me the riot act on getting a sick cat?

Load of old bollocks it is. Really.

Comment

Zenstyle;1413176 wrote: Gis a date! I'll take a shot at it... now that I've decided not to prostrate myself for my parent I may have some wiggle room...
                          :yay::yay::yay:

Comment

Recluse;1413210 wrote: :yay::yay::yay:
                            Heeee! LOL...

Really, I should make it a trip for myself also. I fully intend to do all the maintenance etc. when I'm home... but after travelling that far I should have a decent time myself.

Comment

Zenstyle;1413221 wrote: ...but after travelling that far I should have a decent time myself.
                              I think you should! :l:l:l

Comment

It's decided then! )

Comment

Working...
                                X