BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BULLSHIT

I hate bullshit. And will not be taken for a fool. Game over. Done. Finished.

BULLSHIT

That is pretty loud and clear Lucky!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

BULLSHIT

Umm, sorry, lost me there ... anything done to upset you?
      Paddy
      Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

BULLSHIT

Deceit and that hurts people- not me so much, but others.

Comment

BULLSHIT

I can understand that. You referring to anything in particular? Can one do or talk to anyone to make you or the person feel better? Sorry, maybe none of my business. Just feel a bit sorry that there may be some ill feeling on the site.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

BULLSHIT

Ugggh. I agree, ducky. I am going to take a break and focus on more productive things. Hope this gets settled soon.

See you all later,
            Pansy

Comment

BULLSHIT

HI all,

Pansy was horribly treated in chat last night by this person. This "person" cut and pasted a private message she sent him and put it into chat and called her horrible things. Pansy yould not hurt a fly and she was not nasty to them in her PM to him/her/it!!!!

I really think this person is troubled and needs to be taken off these boards. This person is cryptic, lies, morphs into different genders, doesn't post and is toxic to the boards. For all of our sake.....Camper
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

BULLSHIT

Really saddened to hear that.

Lorna
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

BULLSHIT

This sounds bad..
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

BULLSHIT

It is bad Macks. I was there as well.
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

BULLSHIT

Ouch...not good for such a loving commune as this. We have enough rough goings as it is. I almost went into chat for the first time last night but decided not to-gee glad I didn't.
                      Pansy-:l
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

BULLSHIT

this is a board that is readily accesible to the entire world.who knows what kind of wackos are out there.i hate to see anyone hurt by remarks made here.remarks that are basically coming out of thin air.
                        please realize that personally i have been on bulletin boards for at least 10 years and the amount of garbage and egoism that ive read and or encountered would stagger a horse.
                        my personal take on this goes back to Marshal Macluan "the medium is the message".was this a face to face encounter in RL or real life.it does not sound like that.i personally stay out of chat for exactly these reasons.gets a bit too personal and it's not real it's a virtual conversation
                        i take what i need from this board and i give back what i think will help others.i filter out the BS and excessive verbiage and do my best to find things of value.anyway that's my take on things.
                        this still an important resource for all of us so let's not allow any vapor too cause harm.

Comment

BULLSHIT

Hopefully you guys have emailed the administrator of the site. Eeeck! Sounds stressful.

Doo
                          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

BULLSHIT

Yes Doo-Doo the administrators are aware and doing what they need to do. It's tough b/c if you can't prove anything why would you ban the person? All I know is that this person has caused a lot of trouble and unease. I hope to see them go.

Comment

BULLSHIT

Whats up? Lucky

Comment

Working...
                              X