BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BULLSHIT

This makes me so sad....BUT, I agree...chins up everyone. The majority of us are WONDERFUL, caring people and we need each other.....ignore this person in chat. If you don't speak to him/her, they will likely get the hint and go away. Ignore the ignorance. Some people unfortunately just don't want to help themselves and feed off of others misery. Don't let evil win!!!! Hugs and Kisses...to you all!!!

Comment

BULLSHIT

Hey, any of you guys can call me at home anytime
      Mar

Comment

BULLSHIT

Hey Simey....your already on the phone
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

BULLSHIT

Gabby - you kill me! :H :H
          Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

BULLSHIT

Well....its the truth! Her line is busy.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

BULLSHIT

Awww Ducky,

Sorry! What a mess! Just tell me which way they went! I'll take care of it for ya! :bat

This type of thing is why I have been away for awhile. I've missed my friends and I was helped by all of the support. I would like to think that I helped support others as well. It's sad when 99% of an experience is good and 1% of your experience can be so hurtful that it can cause you to turn away from soemething that can be so beneficicial.

You and I have talked about this in the past. I assumed that was just my thin skin and over sensitivity. I'm so sorry it happened to you and hope that you will not give up on your friends here. Your level-headed, common sense, tell it straight approach is refreshing and much needed here.

Odd, I was just thinking about you when driving to work this morning and wondering about how your deck situation and the sale of your house was coming. PM me, and let me know, and by the way, I would like to know the name of this individual. Haven't been around much lately, but I would bet $ I already know.

Hugs and support :l

Sherry
              "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

BULLSHIT

Seems like dippy Lou has missed something here....i dunno whats gone on but i hope the people involved are ok x x x
                "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

BULLSHIT

Hi Lou,

Dippy Betty missed it too ....

Love and hugs to all who need them xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

BULLSHIT

Well, I don't know what happened to poor Lucky, But Rags, Hidden Gem and I were in chat a coupla weeks ago when we were asked, amongst otherthings, to "share our most intimate fantasies" with one MWO newby (presumably male, but who knows).

You know who you are if you are reading this, you dog.

What does RJ / the site administrator think about this - anyone asked?

Comment

BULLSHIT

Gabs, Your right I think my photo pre-dates call waiting. Carrier piegeon perhaps? Better yet a telegram I have always wanted one of those old fashion MS. simeybear? telegram for Ms. simeybear? I should have been born sooner

Comment

Working...
                      X