Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The !!!! Army thread.... 11/19/12... !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anon;1414120 wrote: Monitor now not for a few weeks.
    Feeling great now No fainting, normal blood pressure, no sciatica.
    Knew you were too healthy to be too sick - if that makes sense
    You are AWESOME !!!!!:l

Comment

Nighty night Army

Comment

Congrats on completing the essay Arsey!

Nighty night Satz and Whizzy!

Right. Sitting me arse down in front of me puter now. (Until I need to remove it from here and park it in the kitchen where it will assist me makin dinner.........)

I changed my ticket to the 5th of March before I read the thread..... :upset:

Comment

Hamish's breeder reckons I'm an eejit. His resolution to the problem is I return the cat and with Vet's bills etc. I will be out a chunk of change. I felt like sending him a reply that simply said "FUCK OFF" but I managed to write something a bit more educated than that. "I'll sue yer arse"!!! LOL... no, I didn't say that... hee hee Waaaanted to tho..... )

Comment

Zenstyle;1414142 wrote: Congrats on completing the essay Arsey!

Nighty night Satz and Whizzy!

Right. Sitting me arse down in front of me puter now. (Until I need to remove it from here and park it in the kitchen where it will assist me makin dinner.........)

I changed my ticket to the 5th of March before I read the thread..... :upset:
            5th March coming over or going back?

If it's for coming over, then just stay :H

I'll get a yurt for ya.

Comment

Zenstyle;1414144 wrote: Hamish's breeder reckons I'm an eejit. His resolution to the problem is I return the cat and with Vet's bills etc. I will be out a chunk of change. I felt like sending him a reply that simply said "FUCK OFF" but I managed to write something a bit more educated that that. "I'll sue yer arse"!!! LOL... no, I didn't say that... hee hee
              :H:H Seems he's a bit glaikit. :H

Comment

WTF's a yurt???

Going over on the 5th and coming back on the 19th. Subject to change! I can roll my ticket over (I thought I would loose the whole thing) for a couple of hundred bucks. Not something ya want to do on a regular basis... but much better than loosing the whole air fare.

Comment

RunningCourage;1414146 wrote: :H:H Seems he's a bit glaikit. :H
                  Glaikit is right the fecker. I was hopping mad earlier. I had to go off out and come back and finish the email. Me boarder is a lawyer and I was a legal secretary so this fellow is effin aroon with the wrong person here.

Cheek of him.

He thinks I should pay him over a grand for the experience of having a sick cat for a month... send him the cat back (so he can put it down no doubt) and fuck off into the sunset whistling Dixie.

Aye aye. Chances are feckin nane and far from............ fecker.

Comment

In fact, now that I read what I just typed... righteous indignation is REALLY setting in!!! :H:H:H

The cat stays with me and I'll make him bloody miserable writing shitey emails to him! :H 20 years hence and I'm still at it. I can do it till he dies! (Or changes his email address!) :H :new:

Ahhhh.... that's better. Needed to laugh about it. )

Comment

Working...
                    X