Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Mootsbill;1416104 wrote: Kuya I know what your saying about enjoying getting home safe,sound and sober but I don't want social occasions to be something to struggle through, please tell me it gets easier. I have friends who go to things and don't drink and couldn't care less x
    I PROMISE you it gets easier, the initial phase of the quit is the hardest. Stay strong, keep fighting....when you tell the AL brain no enough times, it will get tired of asking.

Well, it may keep asking, but it gets easier for you to shrug it off......kind of like when your kids go.......mom mom mom mom mom mom mom...........:H
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Why?

Good analogy Nez ;0)
      Well my day has been amazing, been on an excellent fitness training course which left me buzzing, drove home in the pouring rain, arrived at a 40th bday party and didn't touch a drop woohoo! Xx
      AF since 2nd Oct 2012
      Day by day

Comment

Why?

Mootsbill;1416554 wrote: Good analogy Nez ;0)
        Well my day has been amazing, been on an excellent fitness training course which left me buzzing, drove home in the pouring rain, arrived at a 40th bday party and didn't touch a drop woohoo! Xx
        Yay for you Moots.....I now go to parties at the drop of a hat.....still have a great time and get home with a sober glow......it is awesome. Never feel any pressure to drink, but I always eat before I go, tis VITAL

Comment

Working...
        X