Army Thread Thursday 22nd November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again Army. Lovely to see Questie lurking.
    Long run done an dusted.
    Told mr A I am off to Dublin early April. Can anyone offer me a lift to malahide castle on the Saturday morning at 9.30?

Comment

Ooh how exciting, Mrs A. I'll be begging for a lift at noonish.

Must go and do sumfing with a pan of lentils.

Bacinabit.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1415407 wrote: :H that's ALL I need:H Oh I'll deffo stick with the dUck!
        Feckin' DUCK of a Thursda ?? Yiz are fierce posh over there in Mollers Mansions :H

Comment

Looks like we're all at Mollys for tea

Questy stop lurking and come out from behind that settee
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

:hiya: Morning Army...and JC :thanks: again for my 100 day thread :l

:hello: Questy...good to see you poking your head out from behind the couch.

Going to be a great day...I just feel like :danthin:

Have a great AF Thursday all and all to come...PPQ

Comment

Hi again. Come out wherever you are Questie.

Well done Porquoi:goodjob:

Still pleased for you Panno. I hope all the other symptoms have subsided.

Molly I hope you are feeling better:l thanks for the potential offer of a lift to that castle. It is my alibi for being in Dublin.

Comment

The race is at 9 .30 should only take 30 mins tops as it is a 5k.
                No sign of that baby!

Comment

anon;1415463 wrote: The race is at 9 .30 should only take 30 mins tops as it is a 5k.
                  No sign of that baby!
                  Castor Oil

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm AVOCA !!!!:h

Comment

Blooming eck one hell of a storm here on the west coast, makes you feel for them peeps who live with hurricanes !

Thanks Mrs A, have to admit I did give a little sigh of relief

I can run 5K...just saying :H
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Its odd Molly I'm a hypochondriac too but for some reason on this I was not too scared, partly because we are quite lucky and don't have a history of breast cancer or any other cancers for that matter, not that I'm being complacent, now had it been a stomach or liver test thats another matter

Hows the duck recipe coming on

Comment

Questy I have sat nav in my car!! :l

Comment

Just been trying to do a bit of Xmas pressie shopping on line.....only managed to get myself something, I've joined me.com :H

Comment

I has arrived !!!

The blighters have had me in a meeting since 11am, so I'm just having me dinner - I could eat a scabby horse !!!

Thanks for looking out for me - and the wind is a howling around me liitle cabin !! I could end up in Oz at this rate !!!

And it is NOT a good hair day !! I'm on pins when I'm having a smoke in case me hair catches fire - no a good advert for Health and Safety on site is it ?? You can just imagine the headline :

QS'S HAIR CATCHES FIRE ON SITE - HER OWN NEGLIGENCE !!!
                              Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

mollyka;1415488 wrote: GREAT to see you back our girl!!!! Don't mind the shagging hair - get a hairband!!
                                Beautiful sunny day here in Dublin
                                I need some tweezers - I've just noticed I'm getting whiskers

WTF is that all about ????????

Is it sunny there ??? It's blowin a gale here - I'm surprised the planes can take off !!

And - I've got parents evening tonight - if I ever get home !!! I hate parents evenings !! The schools are always packed with pretentious parents (alliteration ??) smiling and saying "hello" when in reality they wouldn't acknowledge yer in the street !!
                                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X