Army Thread Thursday 22nd November

hiya Army sweeties
    off to Mom's for Thanksgiving
    byeeeeee
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mollyka;1415468 wrote: Right - I'm gonna plan your day that day --- We'll meet in the castle car park - we'll watch Whizzy whizzing so to speak, then the three of us are going to have mega buns and coffee in the restaurant and browse the finery - then we'll go to the airport and pick-up the Noooooooocastle contingent How's that for a START of a plan?????
      Best plan EVER !!! I like standing and watching - I can totally do that :H:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1415483 wrote: I has arrived !!!

The blighters have had me in a meeting since 11am, so I'm just having me dinner - I could eat a scabby horse !!!

Thanks for looking out for me - and the wind is a howling around me liitle cabin !! I could end up in Oz at this rate !!!

And it is NOT a good hair day !! I'm on pins when I'm having a smoke in case me hair catches fire - no a good advert for Health and Safety on site is it ?? You can just imagine the headline :

QS'S HAIR CATCHES FIRE ON SITE - HER OWN NEGLIGENCE !!!
        Welcome back to Skiverville Questyknickers :h
        Molls / Panno - some people will do anything for attention ??? eh ?? :H:H
        ( I remember Mr S's Dad had a stroke and was stretched out in hospital - I breezed in and said that to him - SILs horrified - drama queens !!
        He almost had a relapse - but in a good way - it broke the tension in that hospital ward )
        I got on well with him 'cos he was a BRAT - birds of a feather etc ..............

Comment

mollyka;1415488 wrote: GREAT to see you back our girl!!!! Don't mind the shagging hair - get a hairband!!
          Beautiful sunny day here in Dublin
          JAZUS - don't know what part of Dublin or it's environs you are in Molls - it's like the end of the world over here ! :egad:

Comment

AH FECKIN GREAT -
            :durn:ON ME OWN AGAIN

I'm outta here :sulk:

Comment

Evening

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mallika;1415553 wrote: Evening! Howrah Mario? How did things go with the tests?
                I have inflamentery art righteous which can be treated and i shall be on steroids for at least two months, so all is good, espeicially now that i know what it is

Comment

mollyka;1415423 wrote: Mornin Mrsa!! Consider yourself 'lifted' As soon as her ladyship commits to dates I shall put in for a days leave if I need to - 50% likelihood of working that Sat. can't work it out yet cos next years rostery thing isn't sorted yet --- but shall be 'awful' sick if needs be
                  Sod what I can do for the Army today --- I'm a miserable snotty coughin soldier - so just put up with me moaning and I'll be 'amazing' tomorrow.
                  Is the 'noonish' lift for somewhere today or on 6th April??? Not a chance today - but ditto wot I said to mrsa ----- I'LL BE THERE!!!!!

Defo noonish 6th April bar disasters.

satz123;1415464 wrote: Castor Oil
                  Lamb pasanda did the trick fro the son and heir.

mollyka;1415468 wrote:
                  Right - I'm gonna plan your day that day --- We'll meet in the castle car park - we'll watch Whizzy whizzing so to speak, then the three of us are going to have mega buns and coffee in the restaurant and browse the finery - then we'll go to the airport and pick-up the Noooooooocastle contingent How's that for a START of a plan?????
                  Sounds like a plan coming together.

mario;1415556 wrote:
                  I have inflamentery art righteous which can be treated and i shall be on steroids for at least two months, so all is good, espeicially now that i know what it is
                  Ooh steroids. Muscle man Mario. and you've got a name for it.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Jackie clare.

Comment

Afternoon all

Mario I'm glad your tests went ok and it's all manageable

Molls - did you enjoy ur movie and ice cream ? That's my ideal day off too !!!

Satzy - sorry been shit company !!! The feckers have had me workin all day and I've just had a nightmare drive home !!! Still I'm in one piece - come back p leeeaasssseee ???

Mrs a - no bubba yet ? The army is on pins here

Zenners and mama b - happy thanksgiving - or zenners should that be thankspiggin ??? Send us a doggy bag !!!

I'm knackered........I don't do work meeeeee
                      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hiya Jacs - x post

Comment

Hi quest for the key.

Comment

mollyka;1415569 wrote: That sounds ok ----- I think?? I'm delighted someone is dealing with it anyhows:l Need to be in fine fettle to be runnin with Whizzy and Panno in April in Malahide Castle yeah
                            :thanks::l:thanks:

Comment

mario;1415556 wrote: I have inflamentery art righteous which can be treated and i shall be on steroids for at least two months, so all is good, espeicially now that i know what it is
                              Great news that you have a diagnosis. Steroids are brilliant:goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1415572 wrote: Had a lovely afternoon Questers - tanks for arskin! Just ate far too much then couldn't do the duck etc. credit - but lovely day --- good movie too 'margin of error' I think it was called - well good. Feeling a bit blah now - all snotting and coughing and feckin work tomorrow -- they won't get their tuppence worth out of me tomorrow methinks :-((
                                Joey wants to know the meaning of 'ultimatum' but won't tell us the context of who gave it to him --- ffs --- is it an irate brother/employer, a drug dealer, a pregnant girlfriend?????
                                Mmmmm that's a toughie !!!!

Could be anything - the ultimate decision

Comment

Working...
                                X