• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groovy Mocktail Recipes by Eve

These all sound excellent for anyone.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f3...ml#post1415596
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Thank you for forwarding the thread.

Cat
    "It is easier to maintain than to start from the bottom again. I can't go back there." Byrdie

AF since Oct 2, 2012

Comment

Thanks Ringing Cedars and Cat Buddy. Please feel free anyone to add to this thread with your own "mocktail" so we can have a great list going.

LibraryGirl;1415340 wrote: Another great drink that I love is Orange Creamsicle...Diet Sunkist (or reg) with a T of heavy whipping cream, or light whipping cream, or half and half. I use HWC and diet, which is technically low carb. Over ice is what I prefer.
      :l
      Eve11
      "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

Has anyone had success with ordering anything like this in a restaurant? My husband always orders wine, and I get: water, or iced tea. I can't drink carbonated beverages, though I might be able to stir the beverage until it goes flat if it were an ingredient.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Sunbeam;1415988 wrote: Has anyone had success with ordering anything like this in a restaurant? My husband always orders wine, and I get: water, or iced tea. I can't drink carbonated beverages, though I might be able to stir the beverage until it goes flat if it were an ingredient.
          Hi Sunbeam...a lot of the restaurants I go to have a list of Mocktails right on their liquor menu.

Comment

Thanks, Porquoi!
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
            X