Army Thread Friday 23rd November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1415896 wrote: Hi Questers!!! You sound a bit brighter today??!
    Now orf for that snooze!
    Hiya Molls - I'm grand ta
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Hiya Questie. Off to the physio for a sports massage.

Comment

Skiver no.3 reporting for duty
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Hope you feel better soon Molls :l
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I've just been tempted to book my flight, ?62 return, costs me that in petrol to work and back for 3 days!!

Comment

mollyka;1415899 wrote: Are you coming to Dublin in April Quest? ----- Well - achully - let me put that another way ------ you are SUMMONSED to Dublin in April Quest!!!!!
              I would luurrrvvvvee to, but don't think me other half would let me :upset:

I'd have to get me tag surgically removed - as my name suggests, I am "Quest for the key" lol :H

Comment

mollyka;1415904 wrote: bout time --- I was postponing my snooze for you to appear! How many mins can you do a 5K in? --- mrsa does it in like 5 mins or summat
                38 minutes at a push :H:H:H:H

Comment

Think I might stand on the side lines and cheer Molls otherwise you will have all pissed off by the time I finish :H

Comment

QUOTE=Panno;1415901]Skiver no.3 reporting for duty
                    :hallo: Panno

Enyour yer rub Mrs A :H

Comment

Hi Questy your sounding better today, mwah :l

Comment

Panno;1415912 wrote: Hi Questy your sounding better today, mwah :l
                        I've got the Friday Feeling :thanks:

Being a lazy cow really :H been online shopping for a frock for a charity ball in December - hate shopping, so I'm hoping what I've ordered fits, so I don't have to go into town to "try on" :H

Comment

mollyka;1415914 wrote: BOOK IT!!!!!! Make sure you've the right dates for HRH

Now me girlie ---- as Oney used to say to me in my early days here ---- grow some balls!!! Just tell him all your lovely Oirish alkie friends will mind you

Well, I'll tell you what. We'll watch Whizzy finish - then we'll go and get pavlova and coffee in the cafe, and we'll come back to watch you!! ............runnin................................ ...............
                          Ha ha !! I'll have to "work" on him then :H

Comment

Just before I go Panno Pants I am not much faster than you!!! Anyway it is a run not a race.

Comment

anon;1415895 wrote: Satz were you in the gym this morning? Bet you beat me on the 5k in Dublin!
                              Not a chance. I can lift weights Ms A - cardio fitness not up to scratch yet !
                              Though he dumped me in with a 'conditioning' class this morning. Men & women. We had to jog & take turns pushing his jeep around the Industrial estate. Not joking - at 7 am :egad:
                              Dodgiest knees & legs ever !:dancingskel:

Comment

Questie I am going to Dublin using an alibi!

Comment

Working...
                                X