Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 23rd November 2012

Off now for a pedicure.
    Have to start to dolly myself up for my visit to #1 son in OZ.
    Did I tell yiz I was going to AUSTRALIA for Christmas for 3 weeks?:whee::whee::whee:

Molls is seething with jealousy :H:H

Later gaters !

Comment

satz123;1416005 wrote: Off now for a pedicure.
      Have to start to dolly myself up for my visit to #1 son in OZ.
      Did I tell yiz I was going to AUSTRALIA for Christmas for 3 weeks?:whee::whee::whee:

Molls is seething with jealousy :H:H

Later gaters !
      Yup I think u might have mentioned it :H

Laters satzy x
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

And would be GREAT if you made it to meet-up. But I totally understand if you didn't fancy it.

The last one was in Dublin - just beside me. I was to 'morto' to go - kinda very shy and didn't think I deserved to go as I was still drinking.
        When I thought of meeting a crowd of people - I didn't know from Adam - the first thing that popped into my head was mmmmm few vinos.

I think I am now at a stage I can hold my head up with the best of them - I'll still be morto - but sure I'll get over it !!! :H:H

Who knows by April you will know us so well - that a face to face is just the next step. That's how I've come to feel anyhows :l

Comment

satz123;1416008 wrote: And would be GREAT if you made it to meet-up. But I totally understand if you didn't fancy it.

The last one was in Dublin - just beside me. I was to 'morto' to go - kinda very shy and didn't think I deserved to go as I was still drinking.
          When I thought of meeting a crowd of people - I didn't know from Adam - the first thing that popped into my head was mmmmm few vinos.

I think I am now at a stage I can hold my head up with the best of them - I'll still be morto - but sure I'll get over it !!! :H:H

Who knows by April you will know us so well - that a face to face is just the next step. That's how I've come to feel anyhows :l
          I felt like that too! I was a bit in awe of the Army
          I will try to get over early Saturday morning and book into the Metro hotel!
          No baby so off to the Echo Arena

Comment

satz123;1416008 wrote: And would be GREAT if you made it to meet-up. But I totally understand if you didn't fancy it.

Awhh I do so want to come - honest I do !!!

But hubs just would NOT let me go - not for a weekend - there is a reason above and beyond AL - so a weekend would be out the question

I hope yer understand ???

Comment

Course we understand Questie xxxx but, and no pressure, (remember in sales they tell you to ignore everything before the but :H) maybe you could fly out Sat morn and get back for Sat teatime, only joking hun
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Its took me 2 hours to get home and Mr P is watching the most depressing film...pass me the rope!!
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1416022 wrote: Its took me 2 hours to get home and Mr P is watching the most depressing film...pass me the rope!!
                  :H:H
                  Off out to Liverpool

Comment

anon;1416023 wrote: :H:H
                    Off out to Liverpool
                    Enjoy Mrs A, heard an interview with him today, so funny

Comment

Panno;1416022 wrote: Its took me 2 hours to get home and Mr P is watching the most depressing film...pass me the rope!!
                      Do what I do and announce (as yer walking through the door) :

Mommas in da house !!! Where's the remote ????

Works a treat !!!

Comment

Is it Michael McIntyre mrs a is going to see ???

Love love love him!!

Hate hate hate John bishop !!!!! And I repeat - HATE him - as a comedian - he's prolly a very nice guy

Comment

Yep she's going to see him, I have a confession seen John Bishop live at Manchester Comedy club before he got famous, very funny

Comment

Was it something I said, Molls. Just going to read back.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Had a wee read back. Thank you again for all the good wishes. I'm so grateful.

We've never done the huge anniversary thing. Mr JC's going out with the 'boys' tonight and I'm staying in with a pack of mince pies, some squirty cream and a really quite trashy magazine. Utter bliss.:h

Michael Macintyre will always be very close to my heart. He was my first big night out just after I went AF. He is good.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1416038 wrote: Had a wee read back. Thank you again for all the good wishes. I'm so grateful.

We've never done the huge anniversary thing. Mr JC's going out with the 'boys' tonight and I'm staying in with a pack of mince pies, some squirty cream and a really quite trashy magazine. Utter bliss.:h

Michael Macintyre will always be very close to my heart. He was my first big night out just after I went AF. He's is good.
                                Replace the mince pies with Haagen Dazs and you've got me perfect night in

Enjoy Jacs

Comment

Working...
                                X