• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 23rd November 2012

I am going---

Comment

anon;1415918 wrote: Just before I go Panno Pants I am not much faster than you!!! Anyway it is a run not a race.
      Awe your kind Mrs A, tell you what I'll attach me reins to you and you can pull me round which day are you flying the Friday or Saturday and which airport and what time !
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

satz123;1415920 wrote: Not a chance. I can lift weights Ms A - cardio fitness not up to scratch yet !
        Though he dumped me in with a 'conditioning' class this morning. Men & women. We had to jog & take turnes pushing his jeep around the Industrial estate. Not joking - at 7 am :egad:
        Dodgiest knees & legs ever !:dancingskel:
        If I can do it so can you, I have to carry me iron lung around
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

anon;1415921 wrote: Questie I am going to Dublin using an alibi!
          What's yer alibi ??? The run ???

(Even if i had the biggest pair of balls in the world, I don't think hubs would buy it that I'm going to Dublin for a run :H:H I can barely waddle :H)
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Panno;1415907 wrote: 38 minutes at a push :H:H:H:H
            #
            Howya Pannorama :hiya:
            38 mins to do up me laces :H

Comment

:hiya: Satz hows the nosey colleage today

Comment

I've never had a fella been upset to see me go away, they always pay for my ticket mmmmmmmmm must reasess relationships :H:H:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1415917 wrote: Ha ha !! I'll have to "work" on him then :H
                  You can wear yer new posh frock !!! :goodjob:

Comment

mollyka;1415934 wrote: Ach ---- the going away wasn't the problem ---- it was the coming back:H
                    :H:H:H

He should do what mine does and buy it 'one way' :H

Comment

Panno;1415929 wrote: :hiya: Satz hows the nosey colleage today

Noseyfuckerantinatelclasses :H
                      Some chancer
                      On company time : goes to College two afternoons a week & then on Friday takes all afternoon to go to 'anti-natel classes' with his pregnant wife.
                      EVERY FRIDAY - hello ???

Comment

satz123;1415933 wrote: You can wear yer new posh frock !!! :goodjob:
                        I'm gonna need more than a posh frock lol:H

(Especially when I'm gonna be wearing sexy thunder knickers and anything else I can find to get me rolls sucked in !!! Perhaps I could get lipo before the ball ???:H)

Comment

satz123;1415936 wrote: Noseyfuckerantinatelclasses :H
                          Some chancer
                          On company time : goes to College two afternoons a week & then on Friday takes all afternoon to go to 'anti-natel classes' with his pregnant wife.
                          EVERY FRIDAY - hello ???
                          Feckin ell whats she having an elephant

Comment

mollyka;1415940 wrote: WHAT A RACKET!!!! Tell on him why don't you??
                            You snitch Molly :H

Comment

mollyka;1415928 wrote: Great!!! The girls are gettin a PLAN going!!! This is gonna be GREAT!! Yep Questers ---- get working on him - tell him any oul story - 'twill be worth it!!
                              I want to be akin to Kate Moss by then - Panno's BB oil won't arrange that one for me ?? :H:H
                              Maybe Santa will :H

Comment

satz123;1415936 wrote: Noseyfuckerantinatelclasses :H
                                Some chancer
                                EVERY FRIDAY - hello ???
                                Feckin skiver !! How dare he ???? Yer wouldn't catch us skiving now would yer ???:H

Comment

Working...
                                X