Army Thread Friday 23rd November 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

satz123;1415972 wrote: Panno - says anywhere & everwhere. It's like a posh bio-oil.
    Argen Oil - loverly stuff. I rub it on my neck & the crinkly bits on my chest - between me boobs - ya know them?
    Arra you prob too young
    I've run out of mine and Mr P wants me to buy the next lot......told him to feck off and I've gone back to L'oreal
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

satz123;1415972 wrote: Panno - says anywhere & everwhere. It's like a posh bio-oil.
      Argen Oil - loverly stuff. I rub it on my neck & the crinkly bits on my chest - between me boobs - ya know them?
      Arra you prob too young
      Nah not crinkly yet - I like dove for me chest and bits :H
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Panno;1415975 wrote: I've run out of mine and Mr P wants me to buy the next lot......told him to feck off and I've gone back to L'oreal
        You should get it for free !!! Cheeky fecker !!

Comment

Ladies as much as I lurv you and the laughs I'm in the chance of an early dart outta here, might be back later :h
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Panno;1415974 wrote: Oh well thats one possible sale out of the bag.......just answered the phone and couldn't speak for laughing :H
            Uh oh :H:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1415977 wrote: You should get it for free !!! Cheeky fecker !!
              No monies will be changing hands thats for sure!!

Comment

Panno;1415978 wrote: Ladies as much as I lurv you and the laughs I'm in the chance of an early dart outta here, might be back later :h
                Not gonna be long me self - see ya later panno :l

Comment

:lTa RA girls - thanks for the company

Orf to goggle Eye Secrets :goodjob:

Comment

satz123;1415982 wrote: :lTa RA girls - thanks for the company

Orf to goggle Eye Secrets :goodjob:
                    Still here (for a bit).........I don't fancy me eyes being stretched tbh !!!

Mind you, I would consider cosmetic surgery - now where did I put me lottery ticket ???:H

Comment

Satzy I got me book !!! I got me book !!!

Thank you sooo much xxx

Can't wait to read it

Comment

Back for a few mins - did a bit of work :eeks:- sheer exhausted I am

Comment

Quest for the key;1415995 wrote: Satzy I got me book !!! I got me book !!!

Thank you sooo much xxx

Can't wait to read it
                          Here - now - don't get too excited !!!
                          I just picked it from my lot of books 'cos it was an Irish author - haven't read it - I am more into my health books, self-help / spiritual etc
                          could be pure shite !

Comment

satz123;1415998 wrote: Here - now - don't get too excited !!!
                            I just picked it from my lot of books 'cos it was an Irish author - haven't read it - I am more into my health books, self-help / spiritual etc
                            could be pure shite !
                            Well the back reads well ! And it's so nice coming home to a package just for me

Thanks again

Comment

Quest for the key;1415999 wrote: Well the back reads well ! And it's so nice coming home to a package just for me

Thanks again
                              Oh sure I KNOW. T'is great to get summit in a package - very exciting - even if it is only a shite book from an alko :H:H

I hope you enjoy !:l

Comment

satz123;1416003 wrote: Oh sure I KNOW. T'is great to get summit in a package - very exciting - even if it is only a shite book from an alko :H:H

I hope you enjoy !:l
                                I'm sure I will :l

What time u leavin the workhouse ??

Comment

Working...
                                X