Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Moon on the Rise

Full Moon Ion Effect

I've always believed the full moon could trigger excessive drinking for me and others. I try to be very conscious of it's cycle as a proactive measure.

I just googled and found this link. Pretty interesting correlation to ions and the effect on our bodies. Particularly this:

Psychological side effects: Emotional unbalance, irritation, vital disinclination, compulsion to meditate, exhaustion, apathy, disinclination or listlessness toward work (poor school achievement), insecurity, anxiety, depression (especially after age forty to fifty), rate of attempted suicide about 20% higher, larger number of admittances to clinics in drug cases.

Physical side effects: disorders in saline (salt) budget with fluctuations in electrolytical metabolism (calcium and magnesium; critical for alcoholics)
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Full Moon on the Rise

I agree RC the full moon gives a lot of us some weird ideas ! Ha!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

Hello IAD...you nutbar, you. :H
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

RC - that is really interesting! I am going to try to remember this. Thanks for sharing.

Tony - loved your moon pic. :H
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

IAD;1416437 wrote: I agree RC the full moon gives a lot of us some weird ideas ! Ha!
          See newbies nest. You have just auditioned for the position...(G)
          Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

Full moon.........:H Nice one IAD

RC, I do think there is something to the full moon lure. I know a Labor/Delivery nurse that says it gets crazy, and you can almost set your watch to it.
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

I know my clients go nutty in the couple of days following the full moon. Used to do emergency work and those days brought out the kooks and turned the normally sane slightly odd too!

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

Kuya.....that's because life is a Caberria ! ha! Try to fiquire it out and you can't ! Tony
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

IAD;1416521 wrote: Kuya.....that's because life is a Caberria ! ha! Try to fiquire it out and you can't ! Tony
                  And you have been smoking what? ........:H

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

I's legal Kuya......at least in Colorado....! Ha!
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

IAD;1416530 wrote: I's legal Kuya......at least in Colorado....! Ha!
                      Packing my bags Tony, get the kettle on! :H:H

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

IAD;1416437 wrote: I agree RC the full moon gives a lot of us some weird ideas ! Ha!
                        :H:H:H
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

One of my friends is convinced her kids go mental at a full moon, so much so she won't plan anything around it x
                          AF since 2nd Oct 2012
                          Day by day

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

lunar effects (full moon) The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

Me last October 29th...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Full Moon on the Rise

techie;1416562 wrote: lunar effects (full moon) The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

Me last October 29th...

Hang on.....did you sneak into my bedroom this morning? :H

Comment

Working...
                              X