Army Thread Sunday 25th Nov 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panno;1416740 wrote: I agree too, if I eat my dinner before drinking the wine stays unopened but if I have one when I get in from work, well you all know what happens then, food is definately the key
    YAY - Questy WE FOUND THE KEY :yay:

Comment

Panno;1416740 wrote: I agree too, if I eat my dinner before drinking the wine stays unopened but if I have one when I get in from work, well you all know what happens then, food is definately the key
      Morning panno :l

Empty nest syndrome ? Must be hard, I know how I feel when the kids are out and about - lonely, house too quiet, but then I know they're coming home - and I panic at the thought !!!
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

satz123;1416745 wrote: YAY - Questy WE FOUND THE KEY :yay:
        :H:H:H Just reread my post, gosh I'm clever-NOT :H:H
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

satz123;1416745 wrote: YAY - Questy WE FOUND THE KEY :yay:
          :l:l:l

I'm gonna tie the fecker round me neck so I don't lose it again :H

Comment

RunningCourage;1416739 wrote: :busted:
            :muahaha: I'd love to say I'm psychic but nooooooooo .Been there, done that. Many many times. Amazing how quick it comes back to bite us on the behinds again.
            Think the longest I've ever tried modding was about 2/3 weeks followed by 2/3 weeks of pretending to mod and then it was pure fecking agony.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Panno;1416747 wrote: :H:H:H Just reread my post, gosh I'm clever-NOT :H:H
              Sometime we can't see the obvious :l

Comment

Quest for the key;1416746 wrote: Morning panno :l

Empty nest syndrome ? Must be hard, I know how I feel when the kids are out and about - lonely, house too quiet, but then I know they're coming home - and I panic at the thought !!!
                A big thing is that we work full time whilst bringing them up, don't take time for ourselves like hobbies etc cause the spare time we do have we're running them all over the place for their sports/after school activities so when they're all grown up and don't need you anymore we're like what do we do now was for me anyway, I just through myself deeper into work :upset:
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

ok got meself a bit of a life.
                  Reiki Session, then meeting mother & sis in Phoenix Park for coffee - better than sitting in 90 degrees of heat in her house
                  Then my husband & I going for our 'tea' - very civilized non ?

Comment

Morning reccie

Right - shower, then me mums, then shitty shopping !!!

I will be back !!!!

Comment

See you later have a lovely day everyone

off to get myself a life, if ironing and cleaning constitutes :H

Comment

satz123;1416753 wrote: ok got meself a bit of a life.
                        Reiki Session, then meeting mother & sis in Phoenix Park for coffee - better than sitting in 90 degrees of heat in her house
                        Then my husband & I going for our 'tea' - very civilized non ?
                        Awhh - who said yer could have a life ????:H

Well, enjoy your day :l are yer taking the handbag on its inaugural voyage ???:H

Comment

I'm still here.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Panno;1416755 wrote: See you later have a lovely day everyone

off to get myself a life, if ironing and cleaning constitutes :H
                            Know exactly what yer talking about with the kids and the way our lives revolve around work and them.

(My 6 year old is running round the house calling the 11 year old "willy dribble" - wtf ???? Just thought I'd share :H)

Comment

JackieClaire;1416758 wrote: I'm still here.
                              What yer doing in the shadows ??? Come out !!!! We miss yer :l

Comment

Quest for the key;1416756 wrote: Awhh - who said yer could have a life ????:H

Well, enjoy your day :l are yer taking the handbag on its inaugural voyage ???:H
                                LOL :H
                                It's in the display cabinet at the moment. My mother wouldn't understand & my sis would covet it and moan about having no money & keep eying it .
                                No the bag would be scared.:egad:
                                Best leave at home. I think Dubai in December would be a fitting debut - ?

Comment

Working...
                                X