Army Thread Sunday 25th Nov 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mario;1416896 wrote: Well Army of for a few days this week to Portugal where I am in court for a drink & driving offence from 2005,They followed me back to Ireland to get implement it.Don't know what will happen ? as solicitor says it happened so long ago that it might be thrown out, here's hoping.
    Ask them to bring the INJURED PARTY. Where is the INTENTION to do HARM? Tell them it was a MISTAKE and you have no INTENTION of making it again backed up by your sobriety record. Something to run by your lawyer or pm me and I will give you a link to some valuable information. Good luck in any event Porkchop.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

mollyka;1416921 wrote: I see you're takin the 3 meals a day on board so:H:H
      Yup I sure am !!!

I must say I practically ran past the AL aisles in asda !! It was feckin everywhere !! At the end of every aisle - rakes of the stuff !!!

But now I'm full, settled in me pjs watching dynamo - house is peaceful (ish) and I'm getting ready for day 3 !!!
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1416926 wrote: It was feckin everywhere !! At the end of every aisle - rakes of the stuff !!!
        Yep...a sure sign that Christmas is not too far away. :upset:

Edit - and I bet it was all discounted as well.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts, I have to see my solicitor on wednesday morning, so we will see then.

TBH only for I go there and love portugal I would have telling them to go f...k off,But some things must be faced :-) Anyway if i need bail to get out of prison eeky: I shall get in touch

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Ooh I know a good lawyer, he'd be feck all use in the EU though so I'll just bake you a cake with a file in it.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1416935 wrote: Ooh I know a good lawyer, he'd be feck all use in the EU though so I'll just bake you a cake with a file in it.
              :creepydude:eeky::creepydude:

See yis next week

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Just drop us a line on visiting times. I'd love a good excuse to go back to Portugal.

Safe journey and hurry home.:l
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

You've just brought a memory back. Oh good grief. Haunted is a good way of putting it. My first AF Christmas it was Bailey's Irish Cream. I sure it was on every single advert, end of aisle,poking out of someone's shopping bag. It got cheaper and cheaper towards Christmas day. I could have wept.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I actually wasn't that fond of it, so it was puzzling why it was driving me nuts.

There'd be world war 3 here if my two didn't get their selection boxes, stockings and mini-pizzas for breakfast on the big day. I thought it was law that you can't be a grown up on Christmas day.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1416967 wrote: :H - d'ya know --- you are DEAD right. And it's only since last year that Jilly hasn't rooted us all out of bed at 6AM to see if Santa had been:H
                      I am so excited about it all now --- it's like someone has given me Christmas back!!
                      Simon and Laura appear to be having a bit of a major row - she didn't come up today, and he didn't want to talk about it. I hope it's just that ---- a row --- but MrI'mInRecoveryToo is telling me to stop projecting and that there's nowt I can do about it -- wise methinks
                      Did ya have a nice Sunday? I'm just chilling watching Crinkley Hall
                      I've just downloaded that and am watching the first episode !!!

Dya know there were lakes of baileys in asda - and I don't like the stuff !!! Tbh I'm quite picky with what I drink - drank I mean !!! God knows I've had alcoholic poisoning often enough to figure put what to avoid - my liver must be in a right mess :upset:

Comment

:H:H:H @ MrI'mInRecoveryToo

We've had a lovely few days. Done nothing out of the ordinary, just pootled along.

Geez Molls, our two have never been up at silly o'clock on Christmas day. I remember having to drag them out of bed at 9am when they were about 5. Me and Mr JC were up showered, dressed, make up on (ooooooooooooh he looked lovely that day) and the table set. We'd clashed and banged doors for about 2 hours and the little feckers still didn't stir.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1416977 wrote: :H:H:H @ MrI'mInRecoveryToo

We've had a lovely few days. Done nothing out of the ordinary, just pootled along.

Geez Molls, our two have never been up at silly o'clock on Christmas day. I remember having to drag them out of bed at 9am when they were about 5. Me and Mr JC were up showered, dressed, make up on (ooooooooooooh he looked lovely that day) and the table set. We'd clashed and banged doors for about 2 hours and the little feckers still didn't stir.
                          What on earth had yer given em and can yer get it over the counter ????:H

Comment

Quest for the key;1416981 wrote: What on earth had yer given em and can yer get it over the counter ????:H
                            Absolutely nothing. They were pretty crap sleepers when they were babies until they hit about a year or so old. Mebbees they were making up for lost time.

mollyka;1416985 wrote:
                            My mum and dad used to literally put the tree up on Christmas Eve and decorate the whole house after we'd gone to bed. Many's the year we were running down the stairs to greet Santa as they were falling up the stairs to bed -- god almighty!! HTF did they get through the whole day
                            Gin?
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Going to nip off and eat toast and watch Homelands. Back for a midnight lurk.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X