The 40s approaching middle age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mortality is more real in the 40's, i think...there is no denying we are looking and feeling older than we did in our 30's, and add a bit of wisdom (hopefully), and we end up trying to make positive changes in this decade.

or we have a midlife crisis and run off to mexico in a red sports car with a younger lover.
    10-06-2012

Comment

Yup mid 40s here too.

I agree with 199, they dont make movies "that" scary anymore. I saw it when I was a youngster and it freaked me the F out. Watched it again later as an adult and it freaked me the F out! LOL

Seems most horror now is just slasher stuff that I cant get into. But that movie was a total mind F!!!!!! Still scares the bajeebus out of me pretty good piece of cinematic Americana.

Ill skip the bowl of Split Pea soup thanks................:H
      Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

I spent a very large part of my life sitting on my own in a drunken haze !. I have now woken up from my alcoholic slumber (42) to realise what a bloody boring life I had created for myself .
        They say life begins at 40 but i don't think they meant it that way lol
        Its easier not to start than stop

Comment

Nelz;1417111 wrote: Yup mid 40s here too.

I agree with 199, they dont make movies "that" scary anymore. I saw it when I was a youngster and it freaked me the F out. Watched it again later as an adult and it freaked me the F out! LOL

Seems most horror now is just slasher stuff that I cant get into. But that movie was a total mind F!!!!!! Still scares the bajeebus out of me pretty good piece of cinematic Americana.

Ill skip the bowl of Split Pea soup thanks................:
          H
          :H:H:H:H ....199 that avatar scares me too.:helpme:

"I like people too much or not at all."
          Sylvia Plath

Comment

Working...
          X