Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 28th November

Good morning, folksies

A very happy Hump Day to one and all (except Pingu).

I was going to have a looooooooooooooong and self-pitying moan, but it won't make any difference, so I guess I'll soldier on. Grin and bear it. Put on a happy face. Chin up. Look at the bright side. But if you're in the market for a new mother, I have one going cheap... Free to a good home, so to speak. :H

Have a lekker day, everyone.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning tipster

I know what yer mean about mothers - I put mine on eBay once free to a good home but - no takers

Have a happy hump day !! And to all to come xx

I really should go to bed earlier - knackered.com !!!
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Morning Tipps and Questy and all to come. Whats up with your mum Tipps? Freazin morning here again and still dark but it is our winter. Just going to get my first coffee. Feeling a bit better so have to get out me today and get out. Not in the mood being so cold but may be with the heating it will bearable. Have a good wednesday. :cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Tips Questy and Foxy Loxy

Still no baby 8 days overdue today

Cold here as well Foxy.

I am having a bit of me time downstairs before the kids arrive Mr A goes to pick them up at 7!
        My house guest is still in bed and Preggers daughter still Pregnant.

if I do not get a chance to get back on here today have a happy day Army (and any guests):h

Comment

Good mornin all..how are you ?take some me time anon..it wont be there too much longer....
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Wheres the McGinty twins today...doin their bit for Irelands economy???:H:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning troops.

off to a lecture soon.

hope youse are all welly boots.

Comment

Checking in again

Morning RC, Mrs A, Foxyloxy and Mick ( and all to come)

Freexing again here in me box - I swear they're trying to see me off !!!

Hope everyone has great days - I will be back.............

Comment

mornin Rabsy..is it a posh kids lecture or normal?

Comment

Good morning Tipperooooooooo, Questy, Foxyloxy, Our Whizzy, Mickleodeon, Runners and hurry up the rest of yers I'm off to work in a minute.

Never to early for a naggity nag, Questy. Plans for tonight written down in stone yet.

Oh and in other news it's stopped raining.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1418230 wrote: Good morning Tipperooooooooo, Questy, Foxyloxy, Our Whizzy, Mickleodeon, Runners and hurry up the rest of yers I'm off to work in a minute.

Never to early for a naggity nag, Questy. Plans for tonight written down in stone yet.

Oh and in other news it's stopped raining.
                      Morning Jacs xx

Well, I've just text Mr Q to see if he wanted to go to Toys R Us tonight - no answer yet, but failing that, I'm going to eat a snack at 3.30 and then it takes that nasty edge off. :l

Comment

Mick;1418219 wrote: Wheres the McGinty twins today...doin their bit for Irelands economy???:H:H
                        I is here in the bleedin' workhouse.
                        Ol noseyhole gone for a coffee :H

Comment

Mind you, having said that, Toys R Us with the snots on a school night might not be the best idea........tis enough to drive yer to drink !!!

Comment

satz123;1418232 wrote: I is here in the bleedin' worhouse.
                            Ol noseyhole gone for a coffee :H
                            Morning Satzy :l

I'm waiting for me boss to come in with his list of "Can yer just do's.............".

I am soooooooooooo cold :upset:

.........that's me - blue and no clue lol :H

Comment

An old Woman was asked, "At your ripe old age, what would you prefer to get - Parkinsons or Alzheimers?"[

The wise one answered, "Definitely Parkinsons - Better to spill half my wine than to forget where I keep the whole bottle." :H:H

Comment

Working...
                              X