BIG DAY!!!

Cashy, add Keith Urban to the list.
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

and Henry Lawson ...

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

Oh the list goes on and on....creativity seems to be the lovely side-effect we have

Cashy
        xxx
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

... and Robbie Williams
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

:goodjob: Lou! That is great news!

:l Nancy
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

Wonderful news Lou! I'm so delighted for you!! I'm sending a big cyber-hug your way.

Also add to the list:

Abraham Lincoln

Kay Jamison (psychologist and author of An Unquiet Mind as well as psychological textbooks on bipolar disorder)
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

Lou,
                A lot us of don't realize that our low self-esteem tricks us into thinking that people don't like us. Plus you were out of the workforce for a long time. I would have been petrified too but they must have loved you all along- you just didn't love yourself!!! I am so happy for you and that you have a nice place to make a living!!! Camper :h

Good luck dear you deserve it after all you have been through!!
                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

Thanks for the name of that book and author YAH - I too have been recently fully diagnosed and medicated accordingly (!) so would be really interesed in that...

Cashy
                  xx
                  "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

I can relate

I have been in and out of work for 2 years and everytime I return it feels horrible. Just thinking about it or starting a new job is so nerve wracking. But I think the worst is what your mind plays out. All the scenarios, what if....... Anticipatory anxiety. I am terrible at it and so hypervigilant that it's no wonder I drink to turn my mind off. I'm very glad for you that you had such a positive experience. We truly lose our self confidence when we isolate ourselves. I hope the positive experience continues!
                    :goodjob:
                    headless

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

It just goes to show, and I've had a simiar experience, you don't really know who really loves you till times are rough. And how many!

All the best! Sending my love to you!

Jasmin
                      :thanks: :h

Comment

BIG DAY!!!

Thank you all for your lovely replies....made it through day two now and i'm feeling stronger each day...almost feels like iv never been away. Never thought id hear myself say that i'm glad to be back in work!!! Give me a month an ill be moaning about the place...lol!!!
                        Seriously though i saw this as my biggest challenge and i have done it.....I feel whole (if that makes any sense!!) I have after 2 yrs finally had the guts to face my debt problem and have found a manageable solution to it, i have been AF for 65 days, i have a lovely new guy in my life and I'm back at work...these are all things that i never thought i could achieve and with the help of you guys i have done it. I'm even considering going for that degree i dropped out of a few years back...not just yet but i have my ambition back...I always strived to be successful before the drink got a grip on me and now it has lost its grip there are so many possibilities for me...i thought my life was over and now i feel like its only just beginning.

Heartfelt thanks to you all...this site is truly amazing!!

Loves

Lou-Lou x x x
                        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Working...
                        X