Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I am venturing back in here again in the hope it will give me some inspiration and motivation, I have been struggling with giving up as had a lot of stress over the last couple of months and felt like I needed AL to get through it, I know it is not the solution though and need to find my way out for good, for once and for all
    Taking it ODAT

Hello

Hi Mauri - welcome back!

I remember your posts during your AL reduction, they were very inspirational. Sorry to hear you've had a lot of stress lately. Sounds like you need to shore up the plan with some good stress relievers. For me exercise is great for reducing the tension.

Stick around!
    AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Hello

Welcome back and best of luck to you.

Comment

Hello

Welcome back, yeah, I remember you as well.

Stick around, should be enough wisdom and support around here for you to draw on.......:welcome:
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hello

Welcome back Mauri

Get yourself to the Tool box asap & make a plan to deal with the stress without AL.
          Exercise & meditation have been life savers for me
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello

Hi Mauri - so glad to see you, I have wondered about you often. So good that you felt that you could return here. Sorry things have beeen tough for you, but this is a good place to find support and friendship:l:l
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Hello

Thanks everyone, it is always nice that I am remembered, one day hopefully it will be for being a success!!
              Taking it ODAT

Comment

Hello

Well come back, you will be successfull, it's a struggle, I know only too well. Good luck.

Comment

Hello

Hi Mauri ...... Sorry you have been stressed but glad you have this home.

Comment

Hello

Hi Mauri, good to see you still in this fight!
                    "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                    AF 11/12/11

Comment

Hello

Hey Mauri, good to see you....
                      I can identify with your stuggles...but as you can see, a path that includes AL is always going to lead back to dispair. I hope that as you wage your fight this time, it will be with the ultimate goal of getting AL out once and for all. I learned a long/slow/painful lesson....I can NOT make it work. Once you can accept that, it really makes it easier. I also had every excuse you can think of as to why this was harder for me...but in the end that's what they were, just excuses....I had to accept that I was blaming everything for my problem except the cause...AL. There will always be a sick family member, a wedding, a party or a friend's birthday...you just have to draw the line and say NO MORE. Welcome back!! Look forward to hearing about your progress! Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hello

Hey Dodo, welcome back Sorry things have been stressful but well done you for coming back and posting :l
                        You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Hello

Welcome back friend
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hello

Hi, Mauri! nice to meet you! Hope you find a way to fight this with us! there are lots of ways of dealing this problem and i"m sure you will find your way out!
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                            A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Working...
                            X