One Step at a Time - December 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fennel - Hope you're having a wonderful time. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

(plugged in about an hour)
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Love that RC! :l:l Happy New Year to you.
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, is the ceramic interior warming at all? It should be. Usually, it takes a couple of hours for stuff to begin bubbling inside. I am the crock pot queen at the cabin.

Gotta say, Spain is awesome. The food is the best and the people are so kind. I definitely recommend Spain to anybody.

Comment

It seems like the ceramic is warm. So - I need to walk away and stop starting at it. :H:H:H

I just googled Ronda and it looks beautiful. I'm so glad that you're having fun.
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mrs. Fen and I are stationed near the "new" bridge in Ronda...a bridge that joins the old neighborhood and the new over a massive gorge. The new bridge was built in the 1760's! I have a picture of the old bridge, as well. So much history here.

Comment

Be sure to send me pics when you can. I would love to see them.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Will do. We'll be home in five days,, so I'll post pics then. I should just give peeps the password to my picassa account. Speaking of which, I saw Picasso's "Guernica" the first day we were here. So much amazing art, food, etc.

What are you making in the crock pot?

Comment

Oh wow! Amazing.

I'm making Juja's vegetarian stew. Except I sort of threw a bunch of stuff in there. :H Potatoes, carrots, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, veggie crumbles. We'll see. Scott says that it smells good. I'm still all stuffed up from when I was sick so I don't know if it smells good or not. :H
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Veggie stews are great. Let me know how it turns out!

Ten minutes until the new year here! Fire works like crazy!

Comment

Happy New Year!!!!!! (I don't think I'll be up at midnight here.....:H)
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Nora, I plucked an orange out of a tree on the way back to the hotel for Mrs. Fen, and a startled bird flew out of the tree! I hope the poor thing went back home. We have an orange, at any ratee.

Comment

It's 11.20pm, don't think I'll make it to midnight. Happy new year everyone.

Comment

Paula, only forty more minutes....

Comment

Happy New Year, Paula!!!! I have been missing you. :l:l:l

Fen - that bird probably didn't know what was happening. :H Enjoy your orange - sounds wonderful.
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X