Army Thread Saturday 1st December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RunningCourage;1420224 wrote: Coolio Pingo. Is Tiggers mincing with yer heid? Does she need some drama games to calm her down?
    She's finally gone to bed after making a den behind te sofa and running a toy motorbike up and down the wall

She's fair done my nut in today

We're going to bath Christmas market tomorrow. It's in bath.....
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

pingu1997;1420222 wrote: X farce. Please piss off my telly

Anyone want to trade in a tigger. House trained and comes with accessories.....
      Lost interest with the x farce - tis a pile of shite !!

Hope tigger settles soon
      Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

She's gone, rules is rules, bed time, door shut, stay there until morning....

Are you a drama teacher or am I deluding?!?
        I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Rc I meant, re the drama reference....

Comment

pingu1997;1420227 wrote:

We're going to bath Christmas market tomorrow. It's in bath.....
            Bet it's wet.

Comment

evening guys, hows tricks?
              I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

RunningCourage;1420233 wrote: Bet it's wet.
                Cold, not wet
                Although I see where you're coming from lol....

Comment

Arsey this is for you. It's a fecking problem.

Hi Army.

OK. I'm kinda new here, and you have been wonderful - everyone of you - in accepting me here. I really thank you for this. But i don't want to become complacent in my drinking with the fact that there's a group who supports my struggle. I want you to SUPPORT AND CHALLENGE ME... and (I hope) in due course to be able to do the same for others Please.

I wish i could right now. I wish the tears of what i am trying to do were not obscured by TV, by advertisemnts, by work, by my closest friends, by my family, by the love I have for my dad, by the ideas and thoughts of what would be "good drinking" of what can be deemed "healthy drinking" of any "romanticized" drinking ...

And the feckin irony being that i want to live a full live. I don't live a full live right now. I live a hidden live. I live a life that has taken me to sitting by myself and feeling feckin maudlin, yet feeling GOOD WITH IT. How ironic is that?

Bonkers.

It is.

Fucking bonkers.

ARGH!! I want it to end. I want the tears, the unreality of what i do to myself to end. I want these words to be a help to others. I do. It sounds so selfish, but i just, genuinely feel, that this is wrong. THAT WHAT I DO IS WRONG. And I want you to know that,

Fuck.

Sorry.

I didn't mean that.

Cannae see me feckin screen for tears.

But I am genuinely greetin' and i don't know why....

Arsey

Comment

Arsey..

Failed spectacularly at sending a hug smilie....

Comment

RunningCourage;1420237 wrote: Hi Army.

OK. I'm kinda new here, and you have been wonderful - everyone of you - in accepting me here. I really thank you for this. But i don't want to become complacent in my drinking with the fact that there's a group who supports my struggle. I want you to SUPPORT AND CHALLENGE ME... and (I hope) in due course to be able to do the same for others Please.

I wish i could right now. I wish the tears of what i am trying to do were not obscured by TV, by advertisemnts, by work, by my closest friends, by my family, by the love I have for my dad, by the ideas and thoughts of what would be "good drinking" of what can be deemed "healthy drinking" of any "romanticized" drinking ...

Okey dokey. Where do you want to start. A challenge, goodie. Nothing hard. Just no drinking tomorrow. Big list of why, when and how you drink. Full reportage will be required.
                      There's no such thing as healthy drinking from what I've learnt over the past year even one drink brings some sort of impairment. I'm actually surprised that more people without a drinking problem don't drink. Ach well their choice.

RunningCourage;1420237 wrote: Hi Army.

And the feckin irony being that i want to live a full live. I don't live a full live right now. I live a hidden live. I live a life that has taken me to sitting by myself and feeling feckin maudlin, yet feeling GOOD WITH IT. How ironic is that?
                      Bonkers.
                      It is.

Fucking bonkers.
                      You're right it is fucking bonkers. I had absolutely no life outside the bottle. I couldn't plan from one hour to the next, let a lone one day to the next. My life revolved around drinking. Yep I could care, cook and look out for my kids but tbh it was only half hearted my thought was always on the next drink. It was always at the back of my mind. Just get this job out of the way and I can have a drink. Just take this child to scouts, music, friend and get home and have a drink. Then came the day when I went no where at all unless I had a few under my belt as I was too scared to leave the house.

RunningCourage;1420237 wrote:

ARGH!! I want it to end. I want the tears, the unreality of what i do to myself to end. I want these words to be a help to others. I do. It sounds so selfish, but i just, genuinely feel, that this is wrong. THAT WHAT I DO IS WRONG. And I want you to know that,

Fuck.

Sorry.

I didn't mean that.

Cannae see me feckin screen for tears.

But I am genuinely greetin' and i don't know why....

Arsey
                      Sounds like you're ready to let the whole drinking shite go, hun. I'll not lie and say you won't miss drinking sometimes but I can promise you hand on heart giving up alcohol is one thing in your life you'll never regret.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We do support pretty good in the army

Giving and receiving, isn't that so jc.....

Comment

Hey Runners are you ok ? :h

Comment

Sorry all - fell asleep !!! That's what Star Trek does for me

Oh RC - I could have written that !!!

I agree with Jacs - sounds like you want to let it go - but you're holding into it like a "security blanket" - I know cos that's me !!! It's like, "what'll happen if I do let it go? But I don't want to keep it !!" Scenario. It's damn hard. But everyone here knows that struggle.

They can't do it for us though RC. We wish they could, but they can't.

I hate that you're in the bad place right now - but tomorrow's a new day - a fresh day that hasn't been marred by al. Take hold of it and run with it my friend.

Lots of pma winging its way to you

As for me, the special fried rice and star trek combo has taken its toll on me - zapped me of any energy and given me the squits. Oh well, tmi I know !!!

Orf to bed - see yer on the morrow
                            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

I'm still lurking about. Serves me right for not getting up until yon time then saying I'll shut me eyes for 5mins while the footie scores are on and conking out 'til Strictly starts.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X