UH...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UH...

Have been up since 4:30 AM..AGAIN!!! I hate the time change. Can't fall asleep and wake-up early....worse than a baby. Anyone else having a rough time? Starting 2nd day of supplements, here's to hoping they don't make me feel ill today!

UH...

Hi TOC,
    I was able to sleep last night, but I was up at 4 ... and laid in bed till 5:30. And to fall asleep, I took sleeping meds AND melatonin. Let's hope this time change thing settles down? How did your son handle it today? Poor little guy ....

Hugs,
    Pansy

Comment

UH...

Tired,
      I'm slowly getting back on track as well. Hope it gets better soon!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

UH...

Hi Tired

sleep deprivation is the worst isn't it, epsecially when you have to look after kids...

hope the supps are not making you feel sick today. I do agree that you need to take them with food. thinking of you.

Kate x

Comment

UH...

Feeling good this morning....seems the supps aren't making me ill today! YEAH....feel energetic even with getting up so early. Little guy was still a bit more sleepy this AM, but better than yesterday. He wasn't mad at me because the sun was up yet! I suppose he realizes I didn't lie to him...LOL

Comment

UH...

Glad you're feeling better!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

UH...

TOC, I have heard a lot of good things about melatonin or 5-HTP for sleep. In fact, melatonin works so well our dear sweet Pansy has been known to fall asleep during the middle of chat after taking it!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

UH...

Does amybody know of any side effects of Melatonin? I take 2.5 a night and it works great BUT I'm gaining some weight! Yuck!
                I pulled weeds until after 6 yesterday. I love daylight savings time but it is an adjustment for us "sensitive" folks!

:h Nancy
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

UH...

I feel good today....no icky feeling from the supplements....soon as sllep is normal, I will be as normal as I am gonna get...LOL...

Comment

UH...

Normal is good! Keep at it girlie.

Doo
                    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                    X