Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 2nd December

Good morning army

Can't believe it's December 2nd already. Gonna have to start thinking about Xmas presents soonish.

Hope you're all well. Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you have planned.

Morning Reccie and all to come. I see the sleep fairy deserted you too. I'm awake since after 4am and can't sleep. December and not long for a new year once xmas is over. I'm going to a friend for lunch today after sunday service she is my congregation group. Weather is bitterly cold here i just let my cats out and the cold hit me when i opened the back door. Have a lovely sunday whatever you have planned.:cat::cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Reccie & Foxy

We're 'cocooning' today. There's a big cycle race on and most of our neighbourhood has been cordoned off. It'll be a struggle to get anywhere until after 2 pm.

Have a lekker Sunday, all.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya foxy Didn't realise you were a church goer. It's freezing here too. I'm trying to warm myself up with a cooked breakfast. I really must get round to getting the gas boiler fixed.

Edit - morning tips

Comment

Morning Reccie Tipps and Firefox..just on the way out..its bloody freezin!!
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

oooops big hi to all who follow on...mornin McGinty twins :H:H:H
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning Tipps. I've always been christian but went tru a new age phase but got back to church and christianity about 2 and a half years ago and go fairly regular. It gives me guidance and hope. Do you have any heating at all Reccie? I have gas central heating and open fire which i don't use as hasn't been cleaned in years and i threw out the basket and guard and just use it as a feature for candles etc. I hope you get your boiler fixed as the weather will get colder from now on. Hope you both have a nice sunday. I'm going to make porridge and coffee to warm up. Too early to put heating on yet. Gas and electric went up here so i have to watch my bills.

Comment

xpost morning Mick bitter cold out there wrap up well.

Comment

Firefox;1420434 wrote: Morning Tipps. I've always been christian but went tru a new age phase but got back to church and christianity about 2 and a half years ago and go fairly regular. It gives me guidance and hope. Do you have any heating at all Reccie? I have gas central heating and open fire which i don't use as hasn't been cleaned in years and i threw out the basket and guard and just use it as a feature for candles etc. I hope you get your boiler fixed as the weather will get colder from now on. Hope you both have a nice sunday. I'm going to make porridge and coffee to warm up. Too early to put heating on yet. Gas and electric went up here so i have to watch my bills.
                  I have a couple of electric fan heaters foxy, but they're much more expensive to run than the gas boiler, so I don't use them as much as I would like. Enjoy your porridge.

Hi mick.

Comment

Mornin troops

Being mobbed by me kitties ATM !! Must get out me pit soon

Hope everyone's ok and have grand Sundays !!!

RC - hope yer feeling a bit better today
                    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Good morning Army, Hope you are feeling better today RC.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi Gang
                        Ok 2 of the Army made a qucik exit from the thread last eve :
                        Mollerooney stop batch baking and catering for a small country & sign in :H
                        Runners - where are you ?
                        Please come back - I didn't mean that your poem was shite and that the Scots were taking over the world
                        ( I did but I'll pretend I didn't):H

Comment

mario;1420454 wrote: Good morning Army, Hope you are feeling better today RC.
                          Hey Mario - how's Arthur ? ( no not Guinness - Ritus)
                          Hope they find out what is causing it - don't forget to look at food intolerances !!!/

Comment

Mornin satzerooney

Worried bout runners - he was really down last night - and molls wasn't feeling her usual self - in fact Jacs was quiet too :-(

Perhaps it's pre Christmas blues ?
                            Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Recluse;1420407 wrote: Good morning army

Can't believe it's December 2nd already. Gonna have to start thinking about Xmas presents soonish.

Hope you're all well. Enjoy your Sunday, whatever you have planned.Reccie - no-one in Ireland wants to spend, The shops are going mad ! Our government in their wisdom have decided to have a budget this Wednesday ???
                              A legacy from the good times !!!
                              Meaning people are scared to buy and the shops have sales on already :H The whole thing is CRAZY. Thank God I'm getting away from the madness this year.
                              Firefox;1420417 wrote: Morning Reccie and all to come. Have a lovely sunday whatever you have planned
                              Hi Foxy Loxy
                              Have a lovely lunch - and be safe:l

Comment

Working...
                              X