Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 3rd December

Baby!

anon;1421048 wrote: Very quick post 8 10 girl all well born at 10 last night
    Back later when I have a minute
    :woot: :woot: Yay!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Comment

Congrats to your daughter annd her new baby girl Anon i'm sure you are all proud and relieved. Questy so sorry to hear you are very down. I have financial problems as well struggling on benefitsandmy health isn't always great so i do get bad days. I'm single so can't coment much on you and hubs situation but maybe you could try sit down and talk with him you shudn't carry so much on your own. May be you need a coarse of ant- depressants to carry you tru for a while. A visit to you dr might help. I hope you feel better soon and not so alone in this. Sory i can't be much more help.:l

Comment

Questyroo, we are here for you. Need to get back to me desk and like mills on me shaggin phone. But am is thinking of you. You telt me I could do this now I'm telling you , you can do this. Ok?

You don't need the fecking sauce. You know better than anyone.

Hugeroos for Quest :l:l

Comment

:hallo: Army...Guess I don't have to ask about the baby. Congrats MrsA.

Mick;1420983 wrote: Jacs..me being thick n that...how did you change that pic from the adress Patrick put up into the full pic??...from a not so clever at piccies jock
          Mick...if you change the url & /url to [img] & [/img] the pic will post. If I put the brackets on url you won't see the words so left them off.

I will pm you the photobucket instructions as it is quite long to post here and I'm not sure if you use PB or not.

Have a great AF Monday all....PPQ

Comment

congrats Mrs A
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Afternoon, congratulations Anon.

Sorry to hear your feeling so down quest,Would you consider going to a professional councillor to see if they can help,I found them very good to talk to.

Hiya ktab nice to see you dropping in ,hope things are going well for you.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Congratulations Mrs A to you and your family on the birth of your brand new precious baby grand daughter xxx

Hope mum and bubba all doing well xxx
                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Questy - I am here babe
                  poster child for depression and financial issues at home...that's me!
                  not to make light of it
                  I was actively suicidal at one point in my life...a therapist and meds saved my life
                  and I talked to my husband ALOT...you can't shoulder that kind of pain alone sweetie
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Questy: sorry you've been feeling down. My husband swears I have bipolar disorder. He says I go on spending sprees, am too moody, sometimes talk too much, (unfortunately for him never hyper sexual ). And bipolar people sometimes self Medicate by drinking. Hope you feel better but definitely see someone if you continue to feel down...
                    Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
                    A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

:goodjob: on the new arrival, Mrs. A!

:hallo: Army. Busy watering garden (restrictions means only alternate days & between certain hours) & shuttling to and fro with cubette. Can't wait for her to be walking distance from school next year.

Questy: as others have said - drinking won't make the troubles go away. You won't even really forget about them, either. Thinking of you :l
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Quest for the key;1421012 wrote: Right oh troops, I've got to put this out "there".

I am feeling really down - and I mean REALLY down. I have been for a while, and yesterday was shite. But I blamed PMT and the desire for a drink for that.

Well, I'm at work, and I'd be lying if i said I had no desire to drink. However, the fact of the matter is I'm here, stressed to feck, overworked and definitely underpaid.

There's a few financial issues going on at home at the minute, and it really is getting a bit too much for me to shoulder on my own. (I hope and pray no-one walks into my office right now, as the tears well...)

I feel so alone.........I know i have you guys, and I love yer all dearly..........but OMG I'm having some seriously BAD thoughts.............I don't know what to do, cos hubs and I don't "talk" in that way. So I shutup, put up and soldier on...............except I'm not entirely certain how much longer I can "soldier on" for..........

Perhaps I'm bi-polar ? Shite - I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired and stressed out..........

I'm sorry to depress yer all............I just had to vent

Right, back to it I spose
                        :l:h:l For you, love. YOU are not alone. We are together on this. My journal and a bucket of tears have saved me more times than any one person has. I don't have a husband that really understands either. He doesn't tend to deal with the more serious issues probably because he has learned just to stay busy or escape in his own way. I'm the poster child for handling things alone. So, here's a squeeze of your hand and another :l. I know that feeling well. Going into one of my depression phases that started yesterday I think. Not so well today. Hang on, girl. We'll make it through. I just posted a poem I wrote off quickly this morning in my journal...two minute outburst. I'll be writing some more later. These are always tempting times for me to grab the bottle.

UGH!!!

Love,

Slay
                        Rule your mind or it will rule you. It is from a thought that an action grows. :bat

Comment

OH....and congrats on the baby mrsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Questy...

:angel:"P"..."P"..."P":angel:

Positive p's on their way....and here's a :l for you.

Comment

Mrs A..congrats to your daughter........

PPQ thank you for instructions....fingers crossed I will get them right
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Thanks guys for your words of encouragement

Im going to sit on the M6 now and head home........

Speak later x
                                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Working...
                                X