X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 3rd December

satz123;1421252 wrote: I'm here Questy
    I know satzerooney xx

Sorry not been a good skiverooney - they've been workin me to the bone !!! And will continue to do do for the foreseeable ! Cheeky feckers !!!
    Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Quest for the key;1421264 wrote: I know satzerooney xx

Sorry not been a good skiverooney - they've been workin me to the bone !!! And will continue to do do for the foreseeable ! Cheeky feckers !!!
      Same here the money grabbin' b*stards ( in case the kids are listening ):H
      And noseyfeckers.com

Comment

Sorry not being a good soldier in the army when Questie and RC (etc.)needing the troops. But overwhelmed with stuff going on here

Baby lovely and Mr a in hospital now having surgery on his arm. As I need to be on top of my game it is keeping me focused so probably a good thing:goodjob:

Sending warm thoughts to all of you--

Only just home:upset:

Comment

Awhh Mrs A - again, congratulations xxxx
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Welcome home mrsa. Bet yer proud. A ken we are. Aye, i like to think we're a michty proud army. Like that way Willy Wallace in that film Bravefart and goat whatisface - Peter Mullins and that ither actor laddie, Davey something and aye a' the rest of them goat michty proud. That's us that is. Ready for battle.

ROOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR!! We say in proudness.

Questy - yer home aye? How you feeling? :l Jacs got good advice there. I'm a single mannie so no so good with the ol' hubs advice. But generally men are shitter than wimin at opening up and facing their feelings or facing facts about human life. The mechanics of the inside of a steam train, on the other hand, or the strategies of a fitba' game and suddenly they're geniuses.

(Not that i know anything about either steam choochoos or fitba')

Comment

Hi Questy......how are you doing?? shoulders still there mate.....

Satzy....theres a medical name for your condition,throwing oranges away and keeping the peel....think its Latin name is affyerfkinheed
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

oh hello its ma wee sister fi ower the watter :H:H..not bad Molls glad your smiling again
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Huh...dont talk to moi about lingo...quare....oul...whats that all about?? no not going anywhere for Chrimbo dont think..was going to have a turkey..daughter has informed us she will be gracing the dinner table....so ordered a flock of turkeys!!!! whats yous doing?..

just watching the news..."the duke had to leave his wife in hospital with serious morning sickness "WTF is that about ???? thought cup o tea with a ginger biscuit sorted that

Comment

Yeh me too Molls off to bobos:illbeback:

Comment

Nighters Mick and Molls...

I'm lurpacking if anyone's aboot.

Comment

Working...
                      X