Comment

Weight Losers

New day: 13 lb
      FF: 22- 2 = 20 lb!!!
      Ally: 24.5 lb + 0.5 = 25 lb
      Pauly: 21 lb
      Jinglejo:10 lb
      Paula: 8 lb

Still haven't gotten back to exercising... *sigh*. Maybe today...
      Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
      A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

New day: 13 lb
        FF: 22- 2 = 20 lb!!!
        Ally: 24.5 lb + 0.5 = 25 lb
        Hippy man: 30 lbs

Welcome aboard, Hippyman! Lets try to lose some weight!
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Oops.....1 pound crept back on.......not surprised though with all the tempting sweets I've been nibbling at!
          And the big dinner is still to come!

Comment

Weight Losers

french toast sounds amazing
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

New day: 13 lb + 1 = 14 lb
              FF: 20 lb!!!
              Ally: 25 lb + 0.5 lb = 25.5 lb
              Hippy man: 30 lb

Yea, w you, new day. I'm gaining about 1 pound a day during the holiday season. Mother in law sent 3 boxes of home made cookies. What was she thinking? Giving Diabetes for Christmas?! No, I know she meant well... But it's not helping the diet.

And talking about French toast. *sigh*. Haven't worked out in ages, either.
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Hippy: of course! You are great! You are reading, having extra time, working out! Wow, nothing can stop the hippy man!!! My wish for Christmas is for a treadmill but I don't think I'll get it. I spent $500 thinking I was getting a treadmill but end up getting only a treadmill DESK! So I asked for a treadmill for Christmas but my husband in turn asked for a POOL TABLE!! First of all, I'm not printing money in my garage, I have mortgage to pay, secondly, we don't have the SPACE!!!! Treadmill is a better investment in terms of health than a pool table! Urg! Men!
                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Happy christmas everyone, got weighed this morning lost 1lb, couldn't believe it, I have been careful, but not really dieting just yet.

Comment

Weight Losers

Just had our traditional Christmas dinner...and since I prepared it all, I decided I should enjoy it all. Can you read that I didn't get any help in the kitchen? So I will probably pay for that with another pound gained.....! And I got SOOO much chocolate in my stocking........but that's my husbands doing......he loves chocolate and doesn't know what else to fill my stocking with.

Oh well, once a year!

Comment

Weight Losers

Ally: 25.5 lb - 1 lb = 24.5 lb
                      Paula: 8 lb - 1 lb = 7 lb

Paula: totally awesome! You are almost to your goal weight!

New day: gosh, no help from anyone? That sucked! I didn't help though for dinner. I'm awful. I never cook Christmas or thanksgiving dinners, so I shouldn't criticized your family...,

I laid in bed Christmas Day and played video games and read, ate left overs, praying to lose weight. It worked, still lost 1 pound! Maybe it's my depression... Who knows..
                      Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Ally: 24.5 lb -3 21.5 lb
                        Paula: 8 lb - 1 lb = 7 lb

Extra depressed yesterday, ate only one meal, lost 3 lbs. feeling better today though.
                        Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Ok I need to join this thread.

Starting January 2nd I am going to do the 30 Day Shred workout by Jillian Michaels. It's fast and it works, but it ain't easy! My goal is to follow it up with her "Ripped in 30" workout. Just thinking of it makes me tired. LOL
                          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Weight Losers

I'm going to get back to yoga and the gym after the holidays.

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi, everyone!

New day: does yoga help w weight loss? when I think of yoga i think of difficult postures sustained for long period of time (which I'm not sure I'm capable of doing). Am I totally wrong about that?

K9: I do hope you join us after the new years!

I noticed my knees don't hurt as much since I lost a few pounds...

tried to look for a treadmill on amazon. so many choices... don't know which one to get!
                              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi Ally.....there are many types of yoga classes.....some are sustained poses, others are more meditative, and some have just weird instructors...lol! The one class I do (or did...and will go back to) is a Hatha type class. Lots of good stretching and yes, some sustained poses.....but you are encouraged to work within your limits. As you get used to it and stronger, you will be able to hold the pose longer. I like it for peace of mind and a good body stretch, not necessarily for weight loss. For that I walk and do some light weight training. After yoga you just feel amazing ..... And I can see where keeping that state of mind will help me in my fight against AL

Will be throwing out all the leftover baking by January 1...... But still too much Brie, etc still.....and I don't want to throw that out!
                                By the time these holidays are over I'm going to have more weight to lose than I started with....I just know it!

Comment

Working...
                                X