Weight Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Losers

yep i over ate for sure. back to the gym and healthy eating !!

Dottie
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Weight Losers

The gym...hmmm, I vaguely remember that place. LOL

My favorite thing at the gym is the sauna...now that I DO miss!

I dusted off my DVD's last night, located my exercise mat, found my 3lb weights and am currently looking for my 5lb weights (they're in the blackhole commonly known as the garage)...then I sat down and ate some peanut M&M's to celebrate my accomplishment. LOL

I'm mentally preparing though...I think this time I will try to exercise in the morning before work. Normally I do it at night but it seems SO HARD, especially in winter when it's dark out. I hate getting up early, but I CAN and WILL do this....I can do anything for 30 days right? (then we'll see how it goes...lol)
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Weight Losers

New day: someone suggested meditation for me as my mind is so busy. I freak out at the thought of yoga and meditation but ADMIRE those who can do it. Do you think anyone can do it? I can do sustained poses probably but my mind would be cluttered w an itch in my butt, work, wars, fiscal cliff, etc. is there hope for me?

K9: lol! I bought exercise equipment that stayed unused too... I am so bad that I cannot even commit to 30 days of exercise. Good for you to be able to though!

Ok, one step and day at a time. I'm going to order my treadmill today. No excuses now.
        Alcoholic (or Ally)

"Only a fool knows everything.
        A wise man knows how little he knows."

Please feel free to block/ignore my posts through your control panel.

Comment

Weight Losers

Alcoholic;1433654 wrote: K9: lol! I bought exercise equipment that stayed unused too... I am so bad that I cannot even commit to 30 days of exercise. Good for you to be able to though!
          Well "saying" it is the easy part. LOL
          Not sure if you're a Seinfeld fan, but did you ever see the episode where he had a car rental reservation and they didn't have a car for him? He said "Anybody can just TAKE the reservation, it's the HOLDING it that's the important part"....LOL

Anyone can commit to anything...it's the doing it that's the important. Wise words from Mr. Seinfeld. LOL
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Weight Losers

bleck,this body feels foreign to me,i can usually eat anything i want no probs,sux
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi, guys... Gained a pound back.....got my appetite back all of sudden... Haven't exercised in weeks... Been addicted to video games and book reading...neither one burns many calories...

K9, Seinfeld is definitely a genius... Lol! See : I said I'd get the treadmill the other day but I haven't... Too lazy to even shop for it!!!

The Christmas leftovers are gone. Most sweets gone... No more excuses for me! Time to lose that weight!
              Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

New day: someone suggested meditation for me as my mind is so busy. I freak out at the thought of yoga and meditation but ADMIRE those who can do it. Do you think anyone can do it? I can do sustained poses probably but my mind would be cluttered w an itch in my butt, work, wars, fiscal cliff, etc. is there hope for me?

Hi Ally......yes, you can do it.....and it's a great way to unclutter your mind. You will have to work at it a bit, but the peacefulness of just letting go of all our worries for an hour while in class are priceless. As an instructor said, this hour is for you.....leave the outside world out of the class and focus on being here for you alone......this is YOUR time. You might find you love it!......I do and miss it very much. After the new year I'm going to take part of my life back and do things for me once again! I've given myself over to my family too much this year. They are on their feet now, so it's time once again for me for a short time each day.

Comment

Weight Losers

all my holiday leftovers are gone too,making hot wings and onion rings tomorrow nite then on the first im gonna get with the program! i already bought chicken breasts,spinach,and salad stuff,and smoothie stuff,just gotta stick it out

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Weight Losers

it was a real challenge to quit drinking for me but at last i finally got rid of it and i have lost abound 10 kg of weight of mine........

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi, all:

l ate too much today at my sister's. tomorrow night likely to eat too much again. Laying in bed most of the day with no energy doesn't help my weight goal, either. Probably will start dieting jan 1....

Kakato: wish I could lose that much!!! but quitting drinking made no difference in my weight...*sigh*. You are lucky.
                      Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

i'm in

coming to join you.January should be my AF month.need to lose50 pounds.I look scary!!!!tomorow is the beginning of my new life!!!!!!!!!let's do it together!:new:

Comment

Weight Losers

welcome criss! lets melt this fat off

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi criss and Pauly: yes! Lets start tomorrow!.

New goal (I'm adjusting my goal weight from 118 to 120, cheating a bit )
                            Ally: 22 lb to lose as of 12/31/2012.
                            Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Weight Losers

Hi Ally, thanks for keeping score for me!

-1lb so back where I started when I joined this thread, LOL. Happy though as Christmas was in the middle of that.

HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAPPY NEW BODIES all weight losers!
                              You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

Weight Losers

Freefly: 13 lb
                                Ally: 24.5 lb

Hi, freefly and everyone who's ready lose weight!

I didn't do well yesterday...over-ate.

Oh well, one day at a time! Maybe one bite at a time? Lol!
                                Alcoholic (or Ally)

Comment

Working...
                                X